Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$148
View deal
Expedia.com$184
Hotels.com$184
Travelocity$184
eDreams$148
Orbitz.com$184
Agoda.com$159
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife liked the hotel - its a very good and solid 4 star hotel in a historic building with high ceilings. It's located about 1.25km from the springs, so that you need to walk quite a lot, breathing fresh air and enjoying Karlovy Vary, which we loved. Quite a lot of shops and restaurants nearby, so that touristic, as the location is close to a residential and government area. Also, good treatments and procedures - we felt much better after our stay

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I can recommend the Pilsner pub in the hotel, offering the best draught Pilsner beer in the town. Friendly staff and a very convenient location. There is also a night bar with life music and events going on ocasionally in the beautiful hotel festive hall.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel following several great reviews but someone surely missed something or I am just being picky....

The staff are very courteous but then, there it all ends!!

Checked in to the room and realized there was no tray or kettle for making coffee in the room. On requesting, we were told we were going to be charged a rental at a reasonable price on a per day basis. I did not mind paying for it but why should I? Especially when I was never told or is something that even two star hotels provide as a part of the basic deal...

Next shame was with the comfort - we were provided with two small blankets. So small that we were half exposed when we turned around. We did not bother to ask or say anything assuming there would be a charge for it...and of course, we were there for just two nights.

The breakfast spread was not the greatest I have experienced...

In all, I feel there are better places out there for the same price and yessss, never take for granted that, you will enjoy your own coffee when they say there is a minibar on the room.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank varunprithvi1484
Reviewed August 30, 2018

We were six members of my family booked 3 superior rooms, they upgraded us to three sweets which was a very pleasant gesture.
Cleanliness was spotless. The treatment program very effective, trainers very efficient & friendly.
The bar, OH the lovely Czeck Pilsner beer chilled & served by an active staff.
Open buffet nice & a great variety I only hope that they improve the quality of some of the recipes.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2018

This is a grand old hotel, fairly recently renovated, comfortable, modern and well-equipped. It's situated at the bus station/railway station end of the town, at the opening of the valley that culminates in the Grand Hotel Pupp at the other end of town. But although this is the less pretty part of Karlovy Vary it's actually better served in terms of shops and good restaurants rather than tourist restaurants.

Rooms are generally large, though mine, uncharacteristically, was not, since it was situated behind the lift.

Service is only slightly dowdier than I would expect and the breakfast room is a tiny bit depressing but overall this is a good value hotel redolent of the splendours of Karlovy Vary in its heyday. I would return.

Room tip: Don't accept room 308.
Date of stay: July 2018