“Great place to eat”

Ranked #33 of 203 Restaurants in Karlovy Vary
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Czech, Central European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Parts of the restaurant: 1) MAIN RESTAURANT WITH 80 SEATS - modern and stylish restaurant 2) LOUNGE WITH 20 SEATS - with an air-conditioning and the possibility to close the lounge (separation from the rest of the restaurant) for private celebrations, meetings or small conferences 3) SUMMER TERRASE WITH 24 SEATS - with the view on Spring colonnade, Market colonnade and Castle Tower
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I'm a vegetarian and I must say that the Czech republic can come a way in providing for vegetarians. But..the soups were fantastic, salds well done and tasty. pasta tasty..so we did ok. Very nice outdoor seating.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed August 15, 2016

I was staying at the hotel so I visited the hotel restaurant the first day of my stay. The service was fast, the food was very nice, especially the beef soup. However, when it came to paying the service started being slower and the reason I am not giving an excellent rating is that I was told MasterCard was not accepted (other card issuers were accepted). I have no idea why since it was accepted at the hotel reception. Thankfully I had enough cash but this should not happen in a hotel restaurant that is serving international tourists.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Very nice place. Good food and large selection on the menu both for food and wines. Good waiter too :o) Please try the most expensive Czech wines (not very expensive).

Reviewed August 1, 2016

We ordered some different meals and tasted from each other. The food in restaurant is quite tasty and not expensive/

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 28, 2016

We took potato and and asparagus soups, arugula salad and fish with buckwheat. Food was fresh and testy. Of course we had 2 Beata. Paid 1000 korund only. We enjoyed Karlovy Vary panorama from terrace. The receipt was 30-70% lower than on other places we visited in karlovy vary and at least as good as others.

Date of visit: May 2016