“Nice atmosphere and excellent service!”
Review of Cafe Pupp

Cafe Pupp
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Karlovy Vary
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Café with the Magic of the Monarchy Café Pupp links the present with the hotel’s history when Johann Georg Pupp, founder of the dynasty, came to Karlovy Vary as a confectioner. His legacy lives on to this day in this café, which is famed for its desserts made following his original recipes. Give in to their excellent flavour, add a cup of coffee, and even if just for a moment, simply let time go by. If you don’t have a sweet tooth, we will be happy to serve you soup á-la-carte, accompanied by pretzels and above all, our delicious open-faced sandwiches, a typical Czech delicacy which is unparalleled in the world.
Reviewed October 5, 2017

The food was tasty but I particularly liked the atmosphere and service. Our waiter was very responsive and friendly. The decor of the restaurant was elegant and the perfect setting for dinner on a special occasion.

2  Thank Alexa2985
Write a reviewReviews (953)

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Firstly, my wife and I could probably never afford to stay at the Grand Hotel Pupp, but having a cake and coffee here was a lovely experience. Gorgeous, sumptuous decor, good coffee and delicious coconut cake were a real treat. Just to see inside the opulent hotel- foyer, lounge- even the toilets were a delight- was a real experience for a couple of old back packers.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

The Coffee was good and the cakes were excellent
We had the lemon cake and the apple strudel, both really tasty. Would recommend to stop by this cafe.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate at the Grand Restaurant Pupp in Karlovy Vary in September. Would I go here again? Yes. Would I recommend it to a friend? Yes - highly.

This is a fine dining restaurant. You have a choice from two set menus that changes each night. We liked it so much we tried to book another night but unfortunately there was an event on and the entire restaurant was booked.

Everything was fabulous- the service, the food, and the wine. It was an amazing experience.

If you found my review helpful please let me know by clicking the Helpful button. Thanks.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

If you want to feel the atmosphere of glory , luxury and magnificence , don't hesitate to take a sip of mild coffee with a peace of delicious apple strudel !
The secret of tasty apples inside the pie is that they save their real color with the help of lemon

Date of visit: August 2017