“Great wholesome food”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

All round great experience. Duck was brilliant. Service excellent. Beer very good. Cost was modest.
Very confident in recommending.

3  Thank TheoProf

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We didn't know anything about the place and just went in based on how it looked. Portions were good, food was good, price was ok.

4  Thank AlvinosKyperounda
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just arrived tonight from Denver Colorado. After walking the river and shaking off our jet lag we arrived at this wonderful restaurant.
Service was supper fast, almost too fast. I read some of the other reviews and almost did not go because they said slow service. Even if you experience slow service, do not miss this place!
We had the Bohemian platter, homemade chicken noodle soup and the best apple strudel desert we have ever had! Friendly helpful service! Great pricing, in the $10 to $15 USD range. We are here this week and will go back to taste more!

4  Thank IrishSmiley
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time with my wife and two kids. Would be nice to have one more baby-seat (only one available...). Other than that, great food & beer at acceptable prices.

4  Thank Bike_a_h0lic
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I ate at this restaurant with three friends, two of whom are Czech. It's off the main pedestrian street, so it's nice and quiet but still has a view of the action. The menu is large, and there was something for everyone. The food was delicious, and for four meals and four drinks, the bill was 1,114 CZK, which isn't too bad. My only negative comment was that the service lacked, to say the least. The fact that we had two Czech speakers didn't help at all, so I can only imagine how rude they are when there is no one who understands what they're saying. For the money, I'm sure there are places just as good elsewhere, but it held sentimental value for one of our party, so I'm glad we went.

1  Thank Thejourneygenie