TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
It's ok

The shuttle came on time to our hotel and drop us close to our next hotel but the driver drove very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
681stefanusa
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Helpful staff

I needed to quickly get to Prague by the private shuttle. Viktor in the office was very friendly... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
Dáša E
Prague, Czech Republic

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cesky Krumlov
from $253.69
More Info
from $45.47
More Info
All reviews shuttle company excellent driver train station viktor salzburg luggage journey wheel van route
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We used shuttle service from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna. Driver was great, he avoided all traffic jams, ride was very smooth even on curvy roads

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019

As a Travel Agent, I tried way too many shuttle companies. I will for sure say that Green Shuttle is the best by far; They answer the emails promptly, they always do have a solution for all our clients, whereas some other companies would just leave me with "sorry no shuttle for that day".
Highly recommand Green Shuttle! It's great to be working with you! And many thanks to Eva & Kristyna for all their hard work!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

I found the service in the main square of the city. We called the service through the skype and was fast and simple
I bought the ticket from Cesck to Vienna and was very good.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

I am very pleased with my Green Shuttle experience. I am a solo female traveler and booked a shared car from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna the day after Christmas...a very busy time. The company re-confirmed my reservation a few weeks before, including my pick-up address. The morning of my booking, the driver was prompt (actually a few minutes early). The car was clean and new, the driver was pleasant, and the drive was well-navigated. I will definitely book Green Shuttle again.

Date of experience: December 2018
Eva V, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Green Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Dear blondiekitty, thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we deeply appreciate it! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 15, 2018

I travelled with 2 friends on their private car from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg. It was a good transport. Viktor was our driver and we had a good chat throughout the journey. We are very satisfied with Green Shuttle. :) Communication prior to the trip was done very swiftly and they responded fast. Would definitely recommend it to anyone and would use it again if we are ever in the area.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank luminouzity
Eva V, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Green Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Hello, thank you for your kind words and your lovely feedback. We are very happy and pleased that you chose our company and liked the service. Merry Christmas to you and your family!