Review Highlights
Great connectionto Vienna

For the price and convenience, well worth it. Limited service. Wish we had gotten out early in the... read more

Reviewed April 7, 2020
Sylvia K
Winnipeg, Canada
Friendly, safe excellent diver

We are a family of 4 with 2 adult sons. Daniel is an exceptional driver. Knowledgeable and kind... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2020

from $216.14
from $89.97
from $82.75
More Info
All reviews shuttle bus door to door service shuttle service comfortable ride booking process daniel driver transfer vienna eu
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We hired Daniel who owns EU Shuttlebus in Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republican on-line before leaving home in the US. Daniel arrived at our hotel in CK exactly on time in a Mercedes car. We drove on a seven hour scenic tour from Cesky Krumlov to Melk. Daniel spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable about the areas. Daniel was very pleasant, and we had a delightful and safe drive through some scenic areas, stopping at a historic castle and several picturesque towns. He dropped us off in Melk close to our hotel which was in a pedestrian zone. We would highly recommend Daniel and EU Shuttlebus.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Our driver, Michal, actually works for another company but he assumed the two companies have a relationship as I clearly booked through CK Shuttle. We went from Prague to Cesky Krumlov, with a visit to Kutna Hora on the way. Michal reviewed what I indicated I wanted to do in Kutna Hora when he picked us up. He drove us there, and we had a great conversation. When we arrived he recommended the ticket we buy, he walked us to the churches we visited, gave us a quick walk around the village which I asked for, and helped us identify a restaurant to get some lunch. At my request he joined us for lunch and we visited more, mostly my wife and I quizzing him about Czech life. Michal took great care of us, got us to our destination on time, and carried our luggage. Great trip and excellent driver.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Had perfect experience on both one way trips. Was picked up at hotel. Had a safe, comfortable ride in a clean, ac shuttle van with room to accommodate 8 people. Friendly drivers on both trips. Had a 10 minuet stop at a clean, well stocked convenience store. And dropped at my next hotel. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We used the service from Prague to Cesky Krumlov and then to Vienna.
Daniel was fantastic. Punctual, friendly and a great tourist guide! Highky recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Myself, along with my aunt and cousin just recently returned from a trip to Germany and the Czech Republic and had an incredible time. Our private transfer from Nuremberg to Cesky Krumlov with EU Shuttlebus was one of the most memorable experiences from our entire trip.

I booked our private transfer a little over a month and a half before our trip. Daniel was super helpful throughout the entire booking process and was in contact with me until the day of our trip; he even followed up with me afterwards to see how our trip was. When booking, I had a little hiccup with making the deposit because of an issue on my end with my credit card, but Daniel got back with me super quick and sent me a new link to make the deposit. He also made us a great offer to continue to Prague, which was our next destination, from Cesky Krumlov with an option to stop off at the Hluboká Castle, an offer that I kind of wish we had taken rather than taking the bus. Two days before our trip, Daniel sent us the number of our driver, Dominik, so we could get in contact with him if we needed to.

On the morning of our trip, Dominik greeted us in the lobby of our hotel and helped us load our bags into the car. Our ride from Nuremberg to Cesky Krumlov with Dominik was excellent, Dominik was a very safe driver, we enjoyed talking with him the entire trip and he made our welcome into the Czech Republic and Cesky Krumlov very special. Dominik asked us if we needed to make any stops along the way to which we initially declined but we got talking about the area and Dominik recommended we stop off at a beautiful, hidden gem of a beach on the Lipno Reservoir, which we're glad we did. When we arrived in Cesky Krumlov, Dominik helped us find an exchange office, with really good rates, so we could exchange our money for Czech Crowns. After visiting the exchange office, Dominik drove us to the Pension we were staying and unloaded our bags from the car and brought them inside for us.

We are very happy that we chose EU Shuttlebus to get to Cesky Krumlov and will definitely use them again any time we are in the area and need to get around.

Date of experience: July 2018