Review Highlights
Great connectionto Vienna

For the price and convenience, well worth it. Limited service. Wish we had gotten out early in the... read more

Reviewed April 7, 2020
Sylvia K
Winnipeg, Canada
Friendly, safe excellent diver

We are a family of 4 with 2 adult sons. Daniel is an exceptional driver. Knowledgeable and kind... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2020

from $216.26
from $90.02
from $82.80
More Info
All reviews shuttle bus door to door service shuttle service comfortable ride booking process daniel driver transfer vienna eu
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We used the service from Prague to Cesky Krumlov and then to Vienna.
Daniel was fantastic. Punctual, friendly and a great tourist guide! Highky recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Myself, along with my aunt and cousin just recently returned from a trip to Germany and the Czech Republic and had an incredible time. Our private transfer from Nuremberg to Cesky Krumlov with EU Shuttlebus was one of the most memorable experiences from our entire trip.

I booked our private transfer a little over a month and a half before our trip. Daniel was super helpful throughout the entire booking process and was in contact with me until the day of our trip; he even followed up with me afterwards to see how our trip was. When booking, I had a little hiccup with making the deposit because of an issue on my end with my credit card, but Daniel got back with me super quick and sent me a new link to make the deposit. He also made us a great offer to continue to Prague, which was our next destination, from Cesky Krumlov with an option to stop off at the Hluboká Castle, an offer that I kind of wish we had taken rather than taking the bus. Two days before our trip, Daniel sent us the number of our driver, Dominik, so we could get in contact with him if we needed to.

On the morning of our trip, Dominik greeted us in the lobby of our hotel and helped us load our bags into the car. Our ride from Nuremberg to Cesky Krumlov with Dominik was excellent, Dominik was a very safe driver, we enjoyed talking with him the entire trip and he made our welcome into the Czech Republic and Cesky Krumlov very special. Dominik asked us if we needed to make any stops along the way to which we initially declined but we got talking about the area and Dominik recommended we stop off at a beautiful, hidden gem of a beach on the Lipno Reservoir, which we're glad we did. When we arrived in Cesky Krumlov, Dominik helped us find an exchange office, with really good rates, so we could exchange our money for Czech Crowns. After visiting the exchange office, Dominik drove us to the Pension we were staying and unloaded our bags from the car and brought them inside for us.

We are very happy that we chose EU Shuttlebus to get to Cesky Krumlov and will definitely use them again any time we are in the area and need to get around.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

We took the private shuttle from Cesky Krumlov to Prague with a stop at the Hluboká nad Vltavou Castle. This turned out to be one of the best private transfer my wife and I have ever taken. The EU Shuttlebus office even took the initiative to check the time of tours at the Hluboká nad Vltavou Castle and verify if there is an English speaking tour guide.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Picked up right outside our apartment, lovely clean new mini bus and transported to Napoca in super quick time, stopped once for toilet and sandwich, 10 min. Dropped off outside our next accommodation. Can not rate these highly enough, the lady driver ( sorry don’t know her name ) was so professional. Well definitely use again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

While wandering the streets of beautiful CK we stopped at the EU Shuttlebus office and booked our tickets for the following morning. It was a simple process. Daniel picked us up at 8am and for the next three hours he drove us through the countryside, arriving in Vienna (Westbahnhoff railway station) at 11am.

The van was spotless, Daniel drove carefully and we chatted for most of the trip. Thank you Daniel and CK Shuttle for your excellent service

Date of experience: May 2017