Lowest prices for your stay
$103
$80
Agoda.com$108
Hurb$103
Official Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We were pleased with out choice. Easy walk from here all over the place, yet you are slightly away from the bustle and noise of sightseers. Rooms a lovely and the staff (all of them) are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant - delicious food, beautiful interior and well-priced food. We went there twice. Now waiting for our taxi to take us to the bus and we hate to leave this hotel and this unique town.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear nenki,
what a nice comment:-). I am very happy that you have enjoyed your stay in this beautifull town and in hotel Bellevue.
Have a great day,

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Comfortable hotel in a very good central location for walking around this amazingly beautiful town. We were upgraded to a larger room which looked out onto the street, so it was a little noisy at times, but we appreciated the extra space and large bathroom. We had to pay extra for parking but it was convenient and safe. Breakfast was very good and the staff helpful.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear LucybNZ,
I would like to thank you for your comment. I am happy that everything worked out well and you have enjoyed your stay in Bellevue Cesky Krumlov.
Sincerely yours,
General Martin Kocourek

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had a great 4 night stay at the Hotel Bellevue. My standard double-sized room was quite spacious, accentuated by a high ceiling, and equipped with a spacious bathroom. The flat screen television had at least 30 channels, with the remaining 7 channels being local radio stations (which I found to be quite nice). The staff were very helpful and professional, the breakfast buffet was very hearty and filling (their fruit yogurt is deliciously excellent).

The hotel is located in a perfect spot, just a short walk to the main entrance to the castle. And the great thing is many spots in the Old Town are a relatively short walk from each other, since the historical core of Český Krumlov is quite compact. And what worked so well for me is the hotel is just a short walk away from the Špičák bus station, where Student Agency buses run to and from Prague on an almost hourly basis.

I highly recommend the Hotel Bellevue, I feel it's a great choice in a perfect location in Český Krumlov. And please, when visiting Český Krumlov do try and book at least a few nights, because I found Český Krumlov to be absolutely charming and outright lovely and wonderful. I feel extremely fortunate to have spent 4 full days in such a charming and wonderful town.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear ED44SF,
thank you very much for your posting on TA. I am so happy, you were satisfied with our services and the staff.
Happily I will share your comment with my colleagues.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

When we arrived the hotel receptionists were terribly apologetic about there being 'technical' problems at the hotel, so they had booked us for one night at the Hotel Ruze, a 5 star hotel in town. They offered to drive us, pay for a taxi, whatever..although we were disappointed at first, it turned out to be a fun adventure, and we got to see the City from a different perspective from there. The next morning our rooms were ready and I was upgraded to a wonderful, large and sunny room. Bathrobes, a large bathroom ( wish they had a device to hang up the shower so that I could stand up, rather than the handheld in the tub), a Nespresso machine and capsules in the room.
What really made the difference was the exceptionally friendly staff, Gabriela in particular, who parked my car, picked it up, always trying to be helpful with a nice smile.
Beds were very comfortable. No A/C.
Breakfast good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank vamanos
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear vamanos,
I am so happy that you have enjoyed this beautiful town despite the small advanture on the first day. I will be more than happy to share your comments about Gabriela with her.
Martin Kocourek,

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Reception and restaurant staff extremely kind and professional. Food and service are excellent. I have been disappointed with the accommodation. I stayed in a suite which was dark and cold and needs to be renovated and modernized. Twice during my stay there was no hot water for a while. I decided to extend my stay in Český Krumlov but I moved to another hotel.

Date of stay: May 2014

Dear Raymond H,

thank you for your comment on TA. I am so happy that you have been satisfied with our restaurant. Because we have talked to each other afterwords I now know your preferencies and I am sure we will be able to assign a room which will be up to your expectations next time.
Thank you again for staying with us.
With best regard,