Hotel Bellevue
$138
$129
$196
$174
Hotel Old Inn(Cesky Krumlov)
$147
$183
$168
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Penzion SvEt(Cesky Krumlov)(Great Value!)
$55
$51
Travelocity
Castle View Apartments(Cesky Krumlov)
$78
$76
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Zlaty Andel(Cesky Krumlov)
$127
$122
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsle jardinl'occitane toiletriesfree saunaold townnespresso machinejunior suitenice hotelstandard roombreakfast buffetexcellent locationthe hotel's restaurantonly stayed one nightcomfortable roomsczech republicconvenient locationlovely townlarge bathroom
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had a great 4 night stay at the Hotel Bellevue. My standard double-sized room was quite spacious, accentuated by a high ceiling, and equipped with a spacious bathroom. The flat screen television had at least 30 channels, with the remaining 7 channels being local radio stations (which I found to be quite nice). The staff were very helpful and professional, the breakfast buffet was very hearty and filling (their fruit yogurt is deliciously excellent).

The hotel is located in a perfect spot, just a short walk to the main entrance to the castle. And the great thing is many spots in the Old Town are a relatively short walk from each other, since the historical core of Český Krumlov is quite compact. And what worked so well for me is the hotel is just a short walk away from the Špičák bus station, where Student Agency buses run to and from Prague on an almost hourly basis.

I highly recommend the Hotel Bellevue, I feel it's a great choice in a perfect location in Český Krumlov. And please, when visiting Český Krumlov do try and book at least a few nights, because I found Český Krumlov to be absolutely charming and outright lovely and wonderful. I feel extremely fortunate to have spent 4 full days in such a charming and wonderful town.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear ED44SF,
thank you very much for your posting on TA. I am so happy, you were satisfied with our services and the staff.
Happily I will share your comment with my colleagues.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

When we arrived the hotel receptionists were terribly apologetic about there being 'technical' problems at the hotel, so they had booked us for one night at the Hotel Ruze, a 5 star hotel in town. They offered to drive us, pay for a taxi, whatever..although we were disappointed at first, it turned out to be a fun adventure, and we got to see the City from a different perspective from there. The next morning our rooms were ready and I was upgraded to a wonderful, large and sunny room. Bathrobes, a large bathroom ( wish they had a device to hang up the shower so that I could stand up, rather than the handheld in the tub), a Nespresso machine and capsules in the room.
What really made the difference was the exceptionally friendly staff, Gabriela in particular, who parked my car, picked it up, always trying to be helpful with a nice smile.
Beds were very comfortable. No A/C.
Breakfast good.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank vamanos
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear vamanos,
I am so happy that you have enjoyed this beautiful town despite the small advanture on the first day. I will be more than happy to share your comments about Gabriela with her.
Martin Kocourek,

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Reception and restaurant staff extremely kind and professional. Food and service are excellent. I have been disappointed with the accommodation. I stayed in a suite which was dark and cold and needs to be renovated and modernized. Twice during my stay there was no hot water for a while. I decided to extend my stay in Český Krumlov but I moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Raymond H,

thank you for your comment on TA. I am so happy that you have been satisfied with our restaurant. Because we have talked to each other afterwords I now know your preferencies and I am sure we will be able to assign a room which will be up to your expectations next time.
Thank you again for staying with us.
With best regard,

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Beautiful city filled with history - great location & staff. Enjoyed complimentary sauna by ourselves. Walked nearby for sites, restaurants & shopping. Stayed 3 nights because loved Cesky Kromlov. Clean & comfortable room & good breakfast included. Value - highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Sally E,

thank you for your comment about our staff and cleanliness of the hotel. This is very important form me and I am so happy that we were able to fullfil your expectations.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Although CK is not that big (tourist area), this hotel is very easy to locate from the bus station (Špičák) - first stop if you're taking Student Agency bus. Be aware that the road in CK is rough (make up of stones), hence big luggages with wheels are not easy to be travel with.
Another point maybe worth to mention is that the hotel is not air-conditioned (I'm betting this is the case for all the hotels in CK). Having said that, the weather is just gorgeous in June.
The hotel has been in contact with me on emails already a couple of days before our arrival which is a very nice touch and they're being very friendly and helpful.
The only drama we had during the stay was that the lamp decoration in the bathroom all of a sudden dropped from the wall while we were sleeping which was a shock. Fortunately no one was hurt.
And the breakfast was good too.
Overall, it's a great stay in this hotel. It's for sure worth the money.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear SaSaLoVeU,

let me thank you for your nice comment about services in hotel Bellevue. I am so sorry for the accident with the lamp. We hava immidiately double check the situation in rest of the rooms to assure that this can not happen again.
Thank you again and have a great day,