Lowest prices for your stay
$91
Free cancellation until 02/11/23
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com$91
Vio.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

We walked this friday morning the streets of Český Krumlov..
All place around was closed so we choosed to go here.
Nice place for breakfast.
Tasty food and with normal prices.
Servis is kind and ready to help.

I dont like to type more like 200 letters!:)

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We were treated like we were invisible, and staff all disinterested and rude. We ordered some take away sandwiches, the waiter was mumbling and walked away while we we ordering, returned with receipt and left us. No communication on how long we would wait even though we had let him know we were in a hurry. Instead he didn't bother collecting our money, or confirming the order so we had no idea if our order had been placed.

While we waited we witnessed very poor personal hygiene, after having a smoke he returned and proceeded to cough without covering his mouth while making coffee orders.

After waiting over 10 minutes we left without bothering to wait for our sandwiches.

A small and lovely town like Csesky Krumluv relies on tourists, I assume since they are part of the Pension they may not care about walk ins to the restaurants,but that is a poor attitude to have. I would not recommend on customer service alone.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Right in the middle of Cesky Krumlov, breakfast was included (eggs, sausages, fruit, bread, coffee, drinks, etc. etc.), free parking (but in a small garage at a different location), very clean, friendly, old historic building. This is a bed & breakfast inn (not a hotel with a traditional lobby. We had two bedrooms and a large living room / dining area. The rate was very reasonable. I was there with my 3 teenage kids (14-15-17).

One thing to keep in mind if you're driving: before you enter the small medieval town of Cesky Krumlov, make sure you have a good map that shows exactly where Pension Marie is because the streets are extremely narrow and difficult to navigate in. That's all I look for when I'm traveling in Europe, but some people might get a little nervous driving around Cesky Krumlov.

Since everything is within walking distance though, you can just park the car and walk the whole time you're there.

Room tip: No AC so you may hear people on the street if you open windows
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2015

The staff was friendly and welcoming, e.g. they insisted to help me with my suitcase. I was on the top floor and there is no elevator. However, this is not a problem. When arriving by car, you can park in front of the house to load and unload luggage. Then you receive a voucher at the reception which allows you to park free of charge on parking lot P3, just a few hundred meters away. The little hotel PENSION MARIE is quite picturesque, clean and quiet! I didn't hear any noise, neither from outside the building nor from inside. I slept very well in the cosy and spacey room. Also the bathroom was quite big and well taken care of. It looked relatively new. The breakfast was ok, choice and quality. The coffee was exceptionally good! :-) I can recommend PENSION MARIE!

Room tip: My room was on the top floor (# 4), at the back of the house.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2015

This was a nice bed and breakfast. Rooms for a quad were big. It's a little tricky checking in if you have a car. Plus the parking lot is far from the B+B. Breakfast was limited with food running out and not being replenished. I asked if they could take some of the apple struddle from the case and they said no. I think the few that were out there were from the day before.

Date of stay: October 2015