See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 14, 2015

I enjoyed my 3 night stay. It is away from the square so less noise, but is only a 3 or 4 minute walk the main area, so very convienient. I found the breakfast adaquate, it did the job of filling me up, but it was nothing special.
I was travelling solo, but they only had a two level multi bed room available, so my observations are based on that. The foam mattress was wafer thin. Might be ok for children, but as a grown man, I found it totally unacceptable - I could feel the wooden base below when I laid down, so I took the mattress off one of the other beds in the room and stacked them, then it was ok. If there were only one bed in the room I don't think I could have stayed, I would have had to check out.
I was told when I checked in that they only accepted cash. It wasn't a big deal for me, just went to a bank machine and took it out, but if you are having any issues taking out cash, don't leave it till the last minute to fix.
The floors above me were very creaky and I could also hear the people above me talking, so bring ear plugs, as well as one window facing the small street out front would let in noise from the occasional passing car or pedestrain. This might be a problem in the busy summer tourist season, but in mid October, it wasn't too bad.
Overall I found this to be a reasonable place to stay at. My only concern would be if you are over about 175 pounds or so, and are unable to stack a couple foam mattresses together, you might have a painful night's sleep, especially if you sleep on your side.

Room Tip: Ask about the mattresses, adult males may need to stack 2 foam ones to be comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank cdnmint
Reviewed October 23, 2015

We chose Pension Anna based on a review at Rick Steves. The location was great,about a 10 minute walk to the main square. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. In the morning,we had a freshly made breakfast presented to us. We had a wonderful time there and we would highly recommend a trip to Krumlov if you are in that part of the country.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 166casper106
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I was only here for two nights so only a short stay, but this pension is just great. Clean, warm, staff accommodating and the room I had was very comfortable and relaxing. I have read other reviews about the breakfast but I thought it made a nice change, there was enough and it was tasty too.
Two things I would recommend - take shower gel and shampoo, and have some local currency so you can use the pool table.
But it is a fab little place.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank Christian F
Reviewed May 9, 2015

Clean, reasonably priced and easy walk into the old town. Very generous breakfast and super helpful staff. Its a small pension but the rooms are not crowded. Wifi didn't work too well but who's sitting around on wifi in a beautiful historical town such as this anyway? One of the few pensions that includes secured parking. We have stayed here three times in past years and consistently reliable. We have stayed at other more expensive places too but we weren't in the room enough to utilize the cost.

Room Tip: The top floor has two suites, one of which has a soaker tub.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank TrueRevu
Reviewed January 15, 2015

Very clean and quiet in the centrum of beautiful city Cesky Krumlov. Big rooms.
Parking option in the garage for extra 100 Kc. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent! Huge.
The owners are very nice people. We arrived late at night. It was no problem for them.
All for super low price. Highly recommended to families with kids, singles or couples.
Small refrigerator in the room would be nice. Overal great stay.

Velmi čisté a klidně v centru na pěší zóně v Českem Krumlově. Možnost parkování za extra 100Kč. Postel i polštáře byly pohodlné, dobře se nám spalo. Snídaně byla vynikající. A obrovská.
Přijeli jsme pozdě v noci bez rezervace a stejně to nebyl problém. Majitele jsou velmi příjemní lidé.
To vše za velmi nízkou cenu. Doporučujeme pro rodiny s dětmi, jednotlivce i pro páry.
Malá lednice na pokoji by byla vítána. Výborný pobyt-doporučujeme!

Room Tip: They do not have a bad room. Nemají žádné špatné pokoje.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple