“Overall a pretty good choice.”

Restaurant Na louzi
Ranked #26 of 116 Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I first read about this restaurant from a guidebook, and so on my first evening in Český Krumlov I decided to have dinner at this restaurant. The only slight negative was the service wasn't the greatest - a little too slow and I found the waiter to be fairly brusque and abrupt. Nothing too major, the waiter's manner was brusque, though through the years I've had to deal with extremely rude waiters and waitresses. And the waitstaff at Na louzi are not that rude.

My meal was quite substantial, absolutely hearty and filling. My appetizer of a grilled sausage (which was almost a full meal) and my main course of chicken schnitzel with potatoes was quite good and filling. And my dinner went very well with the local beer.

During my time in Český Krumlov a local guide gave me dinner recommendations to a few other restaurants that I felt were a little better than Na louzi. Nevertheless I found my dinner at Na louzi to be quite delicious.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is a little gem of a restaurant just off the square in Cesky Krumlov. A visit to the castle, and a walk through the town is a great way to work up an appetite. There is nothing fancy about it, but the food is really good, and it shows up in a hurry, hot and delicious. This is the Czech Republic, so you can't go wrong with either the beer or the wine. Sitting outside in the heat of the day is a delight.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Recommended by locals and this restaurant has most exceeded our expectations of a perfect lunch! Tasty and simple down to earth food. No pretensions - just good food. Took me a few minutes to check out and learn the menu but once decided - this restaurant had set a very high standard for other restaurants on this trip. Being of Ukrainian decent but living in Australia most of my life - this type of food i would love to recreate in my own kitchen. Home cooking at its best.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Ate there for lunch with my wife and tour guide. Service was prompt, food was good and inexpensive. Three lunches with beer for around $8 US per person.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I was writing this inside this restaurant, Mr Adam (nick name from us) was cool last night but when he aware we are back everything change.

The duck is awesome and forming as a Must try item ever.

Book it when u made reservation, as if u are not, u will be regret for not doing this. This is why I was here 2nd time within the last 24 hours.

1  Thank Colman L