“Good food, Great beer & good service”

Restaurant Na louzi
Ranked #28 of 118 Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Very happy after being recommended by our B&B. Good local cuisine and local beer. Mostly locals eat here and you can see why. Close to main square of the old town.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our hosts in Cesky Krumlov. And it was really worth going there. I recommend a grilled trout! I have never eaten fish like that! We had very good cabbage soup and smazeny syr (fried cheese) :-) Czech speciality knedliki (dumplings) was good as well. If you want to you can drink beers from local brewery Eggenberg.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Our first stop but my partner had been before. Hearty Czech food in a traditional krcma. Prices are cheap and as I am not a big beer drinker their house white wine was by far the best in all the places I sampled. Small like most places in Cesky Krumlov but worth the squeeze.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Suggested by our host at the quint Cert a Kaca pension(wonderful!), Na Louzi had delicious authentic Czech food and beer for a very reasonable price and it appeared that it was only locals (and us) eating there....A beet salad to die for and very good entrees!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The waitress pretty much slammed our plates on the table - heaven forbid you ask for a cola (the male waiter was very pleasant). Those of us who ordered chicken pretty much had to saw through our meat, and we weren't crazy about plain boiled potatoes (perhaps being a part of a tour meant plain generic food). If ordering on my own, I wouldn't have ordered the large doughy dumpling with an apple glaze, perhaps it is a local specialty. However, my mother enjoyed her trout and said it was very tasty as well as cooked the way she liked it. Her wine was not memorable but not bad.