Let's do it this way.
What do they have:
- Great location
- Safe, in-yard parking, though it's very small area when full of cars
- Helpful staff
- Reasonable price
What they don't have:
- Proper linen (made of terry)
- Proper towels (only two thin towels for two persons)
- Proper lights
- Proper television (14"...)
- Electric kettle and/or mugs, cups, ...
- Shelf in the bathroom and shower to keep your things
- Holder for shower
We stayed in Cesky Krumlov only from evening to early morning, so we just slept the tiredness away in this pension. No street noise whatsoever, but like many have pointed, the beds were not too good. Otherwise too, the room was very stripped to basics.
I don't remember much from the breakfast, so I must've had my coffee and breadrolls then.
Cesky Krumlov is very charming city and I must return there one day, but I will search for another place to stay, With little bit of attention to the rooms, Pension Rosa would be much more preferable place.More