See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

They asked us to move from the originally booked hotel as they were overbooked. We had no problem with that. They gave us the best room, which was spectacular. Basically an apartment. Nicely decorated with sunflower motif to match the room name.
We dined there the first night. Oh my! We ordered just about everything. Food was excellent and service impeccable.
One evening I had to do a phone conference for work. I realized the phone in room was not working. I asked for help, specifying the call was going to be toll free. They gave me a cell phone of theirs. Wow. Seriously, this is a heck of a group. Very customer oriented, friendly and truly outstanding. You also have a grocery store next door just in case. I would go back in a heartbeat and spend a week with no hesitation. Lastly, prices were absolutely fair.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2015

We were travelling across the Czech Republic as our honeymoon, staying randomly at places we liked (or found) but we knew Cesky Krumlov is beautiful town and wanted to stay a bit longer. And so we booked a package at Boutique Hotel Romantick. And it was indeed a romantic experience! Had a lovely dinner the first night in they newly open restaurant Pivonka - the food was tasty, beautifully presented and the waiter very polite. Then we had 3 nights with breakfast (every day different selection of healthy food) in a Rose room with a bubble bath - the room itself is tiny but very nicely designed and cleverly done plus certainly clean! Lots of little touches made us feel very welcome. Only down side was that a bathroom window didn't have any curtain or blind - although it is a small round window, I felt uncomfortable with it and so I used a bright white towels they provided to cover it... :D
I would say it was a special place - very original, friendly staff and not far from the centre - about 10 minutes walk

Room tip: We loved the Rose as there was a bubble bath ;) although it is cosy.
Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed March 4, 2015

This hotel is not in the main town center of Cesky Krumlov, but my husband and I didn't find that to be a detractor on our honeymoon this past summer. Staying at Garni gives you more of a local flavor and it's much quieter than the bustling, tourist-heavy shopping district.

The building is historic so the rooms are on the smaller side, and it has a quaint, country feeling. So if you're in the market for a quirky, off the beaten path experience and don't mind a 5-10 minute walk through beautiful, winding cobblestone streets to the town center, than this place may be for you. It's also fairly cheaper than other hotels in the area.

The restaurant on the basement level has shnitzel that is to die for. Pair that with cheap, delicious Austrian wine (because Krumlov is near the border after all), and you have a wonderful, romantic, cozy night ahead. Cesky Krumlov is an absolute must-see if you are in the Czech Republic, and Garni Hotel Romantick is the perfect place to stay to capture the charm of the magical town.

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed in this hotel several times during past years. Lovely decorated rooms, professional staff, great breakfast, great service. We can recommend breakfast served in the room which we enjoyed a lot. Hope to come again.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Pros: the lady at the reception was friendly; both the building and the room were nice and cosy; they have DVDs to borrow and a computer for guests in the hall.
Cons: we had to call and wait more than 10 minutes for the receptionist to come and check us in;
we found used tissues behind the bed and glasses not belonging to us in the drawer; the breakfast was of low quality (coffee and croissants were terrible, the rest was ok); the location;

Date of stay: February 2014