“Family friendly”
Review of Garni Hotel K.I.T.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ceske Budejovice
Garni Hotel K.I.T.
Brisbane, Australia
“Family friendly”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We arrived at 6.30pm via train and couldn't secure a taxi anywhere, they park at the front of the station but leave them unattended.. There is a window opposite but it's also unattended after 5, after that you need to call .. Unfortunately English isn't an option. We were waved away by the station info staff member and were forced to ask a local to call for us....

After finally arriving at the hotel we were pleasantly surprised. The family that runs the hotel speak poor English but will do anything to help if you can get it across :) lovely people.

Room was spacious, with tiny entrance hall and completely separated bathroom and small balcony..very comfortable with the exception of the bed, which was very hard. Other than that very happy, WiFi is free and fast.

Small restaraunt attached to the reception provides basic breakfast spread in the price of the room, 2 min walk to small shopping center, 15 to Old Town and the Budvar brewery (which you can only tour at 2pm if you aren't part of a tour group)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Solo
  • Polish first
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I visited this hotel more times. It is little family hotel 15 min. from historical centre. Our room was renovated and clean. Bathroom little but everything was new and clean. Sleepquality can be better. Mattress was for me too soft. Breakfast can I no evaluate. If I travel next time, I try to visit this hotel again - value for money is good ..... better than avarage Czech Republic

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple