Just got back from St. Thomas. I am glad we went with Secret Harbour, even though there were a few kinks. The ocean view rooms definitely have a beautiful view, but I have to say that the walk is a killer, especially for someone who has foot problems. Luckily for us, we did have a car, so my husband was able to drive me back and forth. The first room we had didn't have functioning air conditioning, but the front desk was able to move us into a new room right away. I highly recommend checking the room before you commit, as the first room also was outdated, and the second one was much better. Now for the restaurant: We went to the Cruzan beach club. It was decent, but a bit overpriced. Nothing to write home about. The beach is the main attraction. We went to several spots on the island, but our beach was by far the best. The harbor is calm, few rocks, and is perfect for families with kids. We went snorkeling several times and had a blast seeing lobsters, eels, and even a spotted eagle ray! When you're here, you definitely need a car. You should definitely get your supplies at the grocery store and cook some meals in order to save a bit of money, as St. Thomas is quite an expensive island. I wouldn't hesitate to come back, but would definitely do a beachfront room the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands