My fiance's and I just spent a 5 day 4 night stay at Secret Harbour and LOVED it!!! This was the perfect place for relaxation in a comfortable environment. I find it easier to do review with pros and cons so here it goes:
-Super comfortable! Our room had a great living area and kitchen (that we didn't use), the bedroom was a nice size and the bathroom was gorgeous!
-Staff was very friendly, from housekeeping to Brian one of the bartenders.
-If you're renting a car, they have ample parking available.
-The Beach Bar and the Sunset Grillle, gives the best of both worlds for casual and fine dining.
-Happy hour every day!!!!
- Balcony was great, very spacious and you could open up the screens and have the ocean air right in your room.
- Very close ($5 cab ride) to Red Hook which has some great food options.
You could literally not leave the resort your entire trip and be perfectly okay.
- On occasion the housekeeping made our room a little late in the day. But no big deal for us.
- Definitely stay oceanfront! You get great views of the water. The beach is literally a one minute walk away.
- Our room was great for us, but we could see into a few other rooms that were much more renovated than ours. But if you don't have a lot of people with you and aren't planning on doing a lot of cooking, you should be fine.
- Take advantage of the happy hour
- I don't snorkel, but i heard its one of the best beaches for snorkeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands