We stayed at Keleti for 7 nights, and it was just perfect. Seemed like really good value compared to other places we checked out before booking, especially with the free airport transfers. The food was lovely, the location idyllic, the service friendly and laid-back - it was perfect for a low-key escape and a relaxing holiday. There's a beautiful little private beach around the rocks, ideal for spending a lazy day in the sun. The rooms were clean and tidy, and they provide a fridge, kettle, and toaster in the fales so it's possible to self-cater for breakfasts, which suited us. They also provide a van into town in the morning and back in the afternoon, and bike hire. The blowholes are an easy ride away, cycling west, and the coral bridge is only about 20 minutes to the east. I would recommend this place very highly, it was a real gem and we had a wonderful holiday thanks to Keleti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keleti Resort is a tourist favorite and it is the closest get-away only 10 minutes from the capital, Nuku'alofa. We have private beaches, a great restaurant, a bar which is the best in the kingdom, as well as excellent accommodation consisting of fales and studios units, all offering expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. Come, relax and feel the sea breeze from the cliffs of Keleti Resort and be mesmerized by our natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Keleti International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keleti International Hotel Ha`Ateiho
- Keleti International Resort Tonga/Tongatapu Island