I spent 3 days, 2 nights at Keleti Resort and had a very peaceful, relaxing time. It's on the south side of Tongatapu quite a distance from anything else. If you want a spot where you can watch the waves crash on the reef and feel quite remote from Nuku'alofa, this is the spot for you. If you want to be within walking distance of shops and restaurants, you'll be sorely disappointed. You can get into town - either Vinny or Liz will take you, or you can use your own vehicle - but walking would be near impossible. The staff were very friendly. I enjoyed all the meals I had there. Keleti is quite good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keleti Resort is a tourist favorite and it is the closest get-away only 10 minutes from the capital, Nuku'alofa. We have private beaches, a great restaurant, a bar which is the best in the kingdom, as well as excellent accommodation consisting of fales and studios units, all offering expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. Come, relax and feel the sea breeze from the cliffs of Keleti Resort and be mesmerized by our natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Keleti International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keleti International Hotel Ha`Ateiho
- Keleti International Resort Tonga/Tongatapu Island