We have just spent the most wonderful vacation at the Sheridan Beach Resort, for us it simply ticks all of the boxes for what makes a great holiday. Firstly, the location: on the beach, next to a bustling village & a short walk/boat ride away from the 7th natural wonder of the world: the Puerto Princesa Underground River. Secondly, the food: excellent. However, most importantly the staff. You were all so good to us & our little boy, you made our time spent here the most memorable of occasions, we honestly could not wish to meet nicer people; we thank you all. Also the people who give the Mangrove boat tour, what a pleasure to meet them.
The fact that the internet connection is dodgy (to say the least) is one of the attractions for us, in a place like this the world can wait for a few days: it will get along just fine without us for a while. The 'superior' room is the base level & I think that it would better be described as 'standard,' & I would recommend a room with either a pool or mountain view. There are many beaches in the Philippine archipelago that are whiter, seas that are a touch warmer but really you are splitting hairs, in the vast majority of countries this beach would be outstanding; it's just that the Philippines is blessed with a plethora of exceptional beaches, Palawan included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is the premier luxury resort in the heart of the world's #1 island - Palawan. A sprawling 5 hectare beachfront property, it is the first green resort in the Philippines known to champion environmental sustainability in one of Palawan's most protected areas. Nestled between towering mountain ranges and the vast clear waters of the West Philippine Sea, it is only 15 minutes away by boat to one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. The resort is a class of its own with 95 Asian-inspired rooms and suites and a Grand Convention Hall that caters to all kinds of meetings, events and celebrations. It has the largest organic farm in Palawan that provides up to 80% of the resort's food requirements. Its prime location is a major draw for couples from all over the world to exchange or renew their vows and create a lifetime of memories amidst the sun, sand and sea. Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is located 1 1/2 hours away by land from the capital city of Puerto Princesa, where direct flights from major cities in the Philippines are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Sheridan Beach Resort And Spa Sabang, Palawan Island