This hotel is amazing! It is a piece of heaven in Puerto Princessa with great facilities and hotel amenities that is truly world class. Pnoy (the President of the Philippines) even stayed here. It is the resort of choice of most celebrities and VIPs and I can see why. The spa is very relaxing and the service is excellent. Massage on the beach anyone? Heaven! Food is also sumptuous and at reasonable prices. The swimming pool is a dream come true with a pool side bar and a very convenient pool lounge area with sun beds what more can you ask for? The staff are marvelous and well trained. The room was delightful with beautiful interiors, very modern and classy. The bathroom was spotless and nice. I recommend that you avail of the Underground river tour which the hotel will happily arrange for you. It was included in our hotel package but I'm not sure how much it costs seperately. Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa is THE place to stay in Puerto Princessa.
I llove love love Sheridan! I'm considering holding my wedding here as a destination wedding. It's a great alternative to Thunderbird or Bellarocca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is the premier luxury resort in the heart of the world's #1 island - Palawan. A sprawling 5 hectare beachfront property, it is the first green resort in the Philippines known to champion environmental sustainability in one of Palawan's most protected areas. Nestled between towering mountain ranges and the vast clear waters of the West Philippine Sea, it is only 15 minutes away by boat to one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. The resort is a class of its own with 95 Asian-inspired rooms and suites and a Grand Convention Hall that caters to all kinds of meetings, events and celebrations. It has the largest organic farm in Palawan that provides up to 80% of the resort's food requirements. Its prime location is a major draw for couples from all over the world to exchange or renew their vows and create a lifetime of memories amidst the sun, sand and sea. Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is located 1 1/2 hours away by land from the capital city of Puerto Princesa, where direct flights from major cities in the Philippines are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Sheridan Beach Resort And Spa Sabang, Palawan Island