Sheridan is far from the city but the ride and wait is definitely worth it! Going to the resort by car from Puerto Princesa City will take approximately 3 hours. The ride may be bumpy at times but the view outside is very beautiful! We saw rural palawan and limestone mountains/cliffs on the way. At the time, Palawan cherry blossoms were in bloom thus it looked like we were in Japan!
The room is spacious enough and very clean. Our room was facing the pool and thus had a nice view.
The pool is gigantic. It practically occupies the whole resort. The pool stretches from the entrance to the end of the rooms. There is even a bridge and bar in the middle. There are 2 jacuzzis too!
The beach is clean, private and wonderful like all Palawan beaches. A nice way to spend the day is to relax by the beach and order a nice drink or ice cream from the restaurant.
The food in the restaurant is really delicious! It can rival any food found here in manila. The arrival of the food may take long but its worth the wait because everything is made to order. A must try is their pizza and the ice cream with fruits on top!!
There are other restaurants in the area though much cheaper and less classy. Next to the other restaurants are souvenir shops!
A must try is the famous underground river tour especially since its a walk away. I recommend coordinating with the hotel so you can get a tour guide.
Also another must try is a massage by the beach and the mangrove tour.
Try riding the buggy all around the area too.
Overall very beautiful and clean resort! Plus there is free wifi everywhere! The resort is quite big so they made sure that everywhere you go you can find free wifi even at the restaurant and pool.
PS take pictures with the Palawan cherry blossoms if you see one in bloom! No one will believe you that you didn't take it in Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is the premier luxury resort in the heart of the world's #1 island - Palawan. A sprawling 5 hectare beachfront property, it is the first green resort in the Philippines known to champion environmental sustainability in one of Palawan's most protected areas. Nestled between towering mountain ranges and the vast clear waters of the West Philippine Sea, it is only 15 minutes away by boat to one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. The resort is a class of its own with 95 Asian-inspired rooms and suites and a Grand Convention Hall that caters to all kinds of meetings, events and celebrations. It has the largest organic farm in Palawan that provides up to 80% of the resort's food requirements. Its prime location is a major draw for couples from all over the world to exchange or renew their vows and create a lifetime of memories amidst the sun, sand and sea. Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is located 1 1/2 hours away by land from the capital city of Puerto Princesa, where direct flights from major cities in the Philippines are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Sheridan Beach Resort And Spa Sabang, Palawan Island