We just came back from a wonderful girls' trip to Palawan. Daluyon Resort is located about 2 hours drive by private van, from the airport in Perto Princesa. It is conveniently located near on a clean beachfront property in Sabang. Its an easy spot from which to tour the Underwater Caves and the Mangroves.
Our group of 7 occupied 2 deluxe rooms (1st and 2nd floor of a beachfront house). The resort is totally reliant on generators for its energy needs, but one wouldn't know it . There is ample electricity for AC, lights and perimeter lighting.
Each de luxe room is spacious enough to accommodate two extra beds and still have enough space to walk around and unpack our bags. Water pressure and hot water were perfect. Our rooms were provided with lots of bath towels and beach towels.
Our group had massages at different times and each one of us was happy with the well trained staff and the massages we got.
Our "house" was located on the beachfront. There were several hammocks along the beach, a kids playground and numerous lounge chairs. There was a staff member who willingly helped us set up our loungers, and food and beverage service when we needed. The also provided security personnel on the beach so we felt safe and unhassled. The sea was very clean. The beach was well kept and clean and the had fine sand. Great for kids too.
The best feature of this resort is the wonderful kitchen and staff. The food we had was consistently excellent and very much appreciated and enjoyed by the multinational members of our group. The food was always the best quality one could imagine. We loved it all.
Our tours were organized via the hotel. The guides were very helpful and friendly and knew their stuff. They were also flexible when needed. We enjoyed the tour of the underground river and the mangrove as organized by the resort. We enjoyed it so much, we'd not hesitate to keep coming back for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Green Destination. Wake up to the soothing sound of waves crashing onto the shore and be surrounded by majestic landscapes. Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort is a 4-star resort situated in the World's Best Island - Palawan. Located in the celestial blue waters of Sabang Beach, Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort features luxurious beachfront cabanas that provide all contemporary comforts of a home with the breathtaking view of the West Philippine Sea. It is in a prime location, providing the opportunity to explore, and is the closes resort to a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature - The Puerto Princesa Underground River. Through offering exclusive resort experiences and outstanding quality service with true Filipino hospitality, Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort is the ideal green destination with its world-class facilities, sumptuous Asia-Global cuisine and powdery sand beach. Luxurious, intimate and tranquil, Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort inspires spectaculars journeys for the mind and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort Sabang, Palawan Island