Another rare gem of the Philippines. We took a descent length trip through the mountains along the coast to Daluyon, although the ride is a bit lengthy its worth it for the views on the way. Daluyon is a perfect getaway with amazing landscapes in every direction, when we arrived we were taken back by the beauty of Sabang & Daluyon. They have a large infinity pool, one direction your facing the beach and behind you your facing the mountain. Rooms are modern and classy, we stayed on the top floor and had an amazing view of the beach. Everything you need such as tv, clean bathroom, dvd, airconditioning is in the room but if you want to just enjoy the view 3 of the 4 walls have large windows that can be fully opened and show both the sea and the mountains. Room really allows you sit comfortably in your room but not shy away from nature. unlike regular resort rooms which are used to sleep and relax the rooms in Daluyon let you really experience the true beauty of Palawan and Sabang. The resort if designed in a way that each building has a fantastic view. What I enjoyed best is they have staff on hand to take you out on small boats or a carabao carriage to show you all the secluded beaches and waterfalls you wouldn't normally find on your own. Along with the underground river we got to stop at untouched beaches. I went with a group of friends and we had a great time walking around, swimming and relaxing we even kayaked and did body boarding. I would recommend this for people who enjoy creature comforts but really want to be engulfed by their surroundings and especially for couples looking for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Green Destination. Wake up to the soothing sound of waves crashing onto the shore and be surrounded by majestic landscapes. Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort is a 4-star resort situated in the World's Best Island - Palawan. Located in the celestial blue waters of Sabang Beach, Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort features luxurious beachfront cabanas that provide all contemporary comforts of a home with the breathtaking view of the West Philippine Sea. It is in a prime location, providing the opportunity to explore, and is the closes resort to a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature - The Puerto Princesa Underground River. Through offering exclusive resort experiences and outstanding quality service with true Filipino hospitality, Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort is the ideal green destination with its world-class facilities, sumptuous Asia-Global cuisine and powdery sand beach. Luxurious, intimate and tranquil, Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort inspires spectaculars journeys for the mind and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort Sabang, Palawan Island