“Happy experiece.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Having been asked to find a restaurant suitable for our local curry club, my wife and I booked a table for a Saturday night to try it out first. We arrived early being one of the first tables and we observed as the place filed up most of the diners were known to the staff and received a warm welcome. Our orders were taken and the food arrived quickly. We both agreed that the dishes we ordered (we always order the same to compare restaurants) was as good as we have had anywhere. It was piping hot and plentiful. The negative reviews that have appeared definitely do not match up to our happy experience. We have booked it for our curry club.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I reviewed this terrible curry house in June and the behaviour of their staff only to receive a stroppy e mail from a staff member telling me to remove it which I refused to do. It has now been removed somehow but the fact remains that this place is terrible and staff choose to get poor reviews edited which just shows their true colours. Avoid and go to one of the many other restaurants in the area.

2  Thank Chippsss
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was staying nearby and looking for the best local Indian. I believe I found it here. On two visits the food was very good as was the service. The first time the place was very busy and the service was prompt, polite and the food very good. The second time we (three of us) were the only ones...again very good food and service. I had the Balti chicken, a favorite that was as good as the Guru Tandoor in Finchley..my family raved about theirs too. Not sure about the negative reviews..make no sense to me. For us in was an all around enjoyable experience.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

3 of us ordered a takeaway to collect. The sauces of the different dishes were almost identical on taste despite being different dishes. Not very hot when collected. Lamb was not melt in the mouth so much as disintegrate at the lightest touch. Chicken rubbery. Duck a strange grainy texture. All 3 of us were scathing about the food. I collected it and was not impressed by the manner of the 1staff member I spoke too. Avoid.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went here last night ,,,,,, got there at 530 pm , ,, no problem with the food portions or service . The scottish owner (?) and and older lady held court back n forth all evening in the lobby style area ,... maybe this would have been better held elsewhere ?
Never the less , this place was a good choice for evening dinner .. good value . The only thing that i dont approve of is a complusory service charge . This was removed when i insisted

other places next door / close by so we may be tempted to go elswhere next time