“Perfect”

Bothwell Bridge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bothwell
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had my wedding reception at the Bothwell Bridge on 29th September. I could not have asked for anything better, the Bothwell Bridge know how to do weddings. Our coordinator Stephen was amazing and helped us down to every small detail and the day ran smoothly. My sisters wedding was also at the Bothwell Bridge, couldn't possibly have went anywhere else. Thank you! Carina Gray (Morris)

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Bothwell Bridge Hotel

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Organised a function where the service was good to a point but attitude could have been improved at point of contact on at least one of the occasions we spoke to them. Obviously gets a lot of business but service needs to be more consistent.

Room Tip: Not resident only function
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had our wedding at the bothwell bridge hotel only yesterday,the 28th of September 2013,and to say it was great would be an understatement.From the moment we went for food tasting the week prior to the big day and to meet our wedding co-ordinator Stephen for the first time, all our worries disappeared.He made our day seem effortless and his positive attitude and that of his staff reflected on our guests.Ben the head chef catered to every needs and his input on the service was fantastic.The food on the day was exceptional and many of our guests commented on it.The bar staff could not do enough for you and the staff in general at the hotel are a credit to the establishment.We will be recommending it to anyone we know who is planning a wedding in the future.Most of our contact was with Stephen and Ben and they really could not do enough for us.Even on the day we checked out they where preparing for yet another huge wedding and still made time to check that we where ok,and still could not do enough for you.Mr and Mrs Hinde xxa

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Allan H
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Where possible I try to stay in independent hotels rather than the soulless chain hotels. Sometimes the desire for something different backfires, and I am pleased to say that this isn't the case with the Bothwell Bridge Hotel.

The location is great - right in the middle of what appears to be a well heeled corner of Lanarkshire, very conveniently located for Glasgow and the surrounding area, just minutes from the M74 and M8. Plenty of free parking on offer too.

The room was comfortable and clean, with free wifi. There was very little noise in and around the hotel, and I got a decent nights sleep. Breakfast was good, with a range of cereals and fruit on offer in addition to the full Scottish.

Certainly a hotel I would stay in again should I find myself in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank nicked2101
Reviewed September 23, 2013

just back from this hotel got a room above a wedding reception thought the band were in the room beside me no joy when i got asked to be moved breakfast in the morning was decent.Wouldnt go back unless attending a function

Room Tip: dont go when theres a wedding on unless your attending
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great staff, great breakfast. The hotel room is nice but there is only so much you can do with an old building. Really like the bar, the bartender made it fun.
Good value for your maoney and worth a visit

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wedding day was spectacular from the day i booked it i knew i i had not a worry from the day i met Steven, he is a perfectionist just like myself and i can be very particular but i could not fault the Bothwell Bridge one bit.
Everything was on time the staff were amazing the food was outstanding, My Husband and both parents got a free meal tasting which was also just perfect. This is run by a very tight ship and anything at all you require for your special day they will give you or bend over backwards to help. I was in shock from the minute i walked in to the function room as it was outstanding absolutely stunning i am still getting comment’s to this day about how perfect and stunning my wedding was it makes such a difference when you are working with people that love their job and are so happy to help and so enthusiastic. WELL Our Honeymoon suite just topped it all off 4 poster bed and Jacuzzi in my room, we went home at night to a bottle of champagne chilling and a little buffet for two all these little things add up and i can’t Thank Steven and all the Staff at the Bothwell Bridge enough for making my day EXTRA SPECIAL.... i would recommend this hotel as the perfect place for Lunch Dinner, drinks and overnight and especially you WEDDING DAY i was treated like royalty.

Room Tip: Honeymoon Suite Spectacular Perfect view very very large
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Collette C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothwell
Avonbridge Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hamilton
Dakota Eurocentral
Dakota Eurocentral
#1 of 9 in Motherwell

Been to Bothwell Bridge Hotel? Share your experiences!