“Fantastic local restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Rosso is a great delicatessen and restaurant. There are usually queues to get a table but it is worth it. It's not a huge place but the food is tasty and there is a great atmosphere. Have the pizza or the chicken burger (proper fillet with no crumbs) and the fries are great. Reasonably priced wine and the chocolate cake is well favoured by my son. Take away is good as well.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Can't recommend a Rosso takeaway enough!
Had a group of friends round for an evening in last week. Wanted nice food as opposed to regular takeaway and was recommended Rosso. It was my first time using the takeaway service and I was thoroughly impressed. We got two meals for two for £23.95 each which included two starters and main meals with the choice of dessert or wine...the latter which we took full advantage of!! The girl on the phone was very friendly and accommodating when we asked for a pasta which wasn't on the takeaway menu. It was busy but we were told how long the delivery would take and they kept it within 50mins. Was really pleased when the food arrived it was piping hot and tasted just as good as when we had it sitting in!
The menu also advertises outside catering which i'll definitely take advantage of for my mums 60th birthday party.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have been going to Rosso for a while now, and each time I have had food in there it's been superb, and the same with takeaways. However a few nights ago my parents had come round to visit me, so we ordered a takeaway from Rosso. It all looked very nice, and was packaged in really nice little boxes, but the food was terrible. Had no taste whatsoever, and was just a pile of slop that could have come from any ready meal box from any supermarket, and that was all the food, not just one dish. My father had a prawn dish and it smelled truly disgusting, and they were definitely not fresh prawns. I was very embarrassed as it wasn't cheap and I had been going on about how great it was. I am now questioning if I will return. They need to step up to the mark a bit, as it was nothing like their usual standard.

3  Thank Aidan R
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Been to Rosso at least 15 times now and we have never been disappointed. It doesn't matter if your in for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a coffee the standard of service and food is first class. Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Been twice now in last week once for breakfast and then lunch at weekend.Really relaxed atmosphere on both occasions and girls serving excellent.French toast breakfast with bacon fantastic and the lunch the pasta special off the day had a mixture of tastes which combined beautifully.Really good value and nice experience.