“Well Worth A Visit”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Well Worth A Visit”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I took all the family to this restaurant last night for my mum’s birthday. This was my first visit and I would recommend it to anyone.

The food was great and the service was first class.

Looking forward to my second visit now!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First class!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for the first time on Friday evening with friends & was very impressed. Great choice of menu & friendly efficient staff.

I had mussels to start in a tomato & chilli sauce which were lovely, followed by a perfectly cooked fillet steak. Everyone enjoyed their meal & can't say enough about the service. Will definitely be back!

1 Thank Olivia M
“Oh my god”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Oh my god we went in on Friday and were planning to go out after dinner but had to go home to change because we were all smelling of bad food because the kitchen is open plan and the food is not good

3 Thank Marion D
glasgow
“Great atmosphere well worth a visit for lunch”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We enjoyed a very relaxing 3 course lunch at Riva. Great selection on the menu and staff all very helpful without being overly attentive. The surroundings are good and the atmosphere was lively as there were a few larger groups in. A great place for a leisurely lunch. We will be back soon.

Scotland
“Good with friends”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Busy Saturday night,foid hot and tasty, served promptly. But couple of things never arrived on table....garlic bread and jug of water. I think we got a glass instead. I had my usual risotto and
a refreshing pannacotta with orange and amaretto topping. The dining area was over warm and a bit humid with the AC struggling to cope. It's not easy to hold conversations when the restaurant is busy, especially with group bookings as the design generates rather than absorbs noise.

• Visited August 2013