“Great Views (and food)”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We ate lunch here our first day. The food was very good and the staff were very efficient and friendly. They seemed to really care about the customers. The views from the balcony are wonderful.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Way at the top of the island is a gem of a restaurant with beautiful breezes, amazing food and outstanding service. The view overlooks Gouverneur beach and in the distance St. Kitts, Saba and the other surrounding islands and is the perfect spot for sunset drinks. We came for dinner and were not disappointed. The owner is charming and enthusiastic about his menu. If you are in a mood for classic french food- the sweet breads and the escargot are out of this world. Someone in our party also had the foie gras which was also
delicious. We ordered the succulent caribbean lobster which was so huge (we could have ) and should have shared!
We were recommended to this great spot by another restaurant owner on the island. This is the second time we have eaten at this restaurant and the food is always consistent, expertly prepared and fresh! In my opinion, it is probably the best restaurant on the island right now.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

the owner has done a fantastic job. beautiful view excellent service and food beyond compare. extensive menu and all great french or island style. this is the one you want to go to and then compare

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at Santa Fe four years ago and loved it. On our recent trip back to St. Barts, we decided to try Santa Fe again. Fortunately, we weren't disappointed. The menu is a bit limited, but offers creative options. We shared the beef carpaccio as an appetizer and it was very good. My husband had the beef special (I'm sorry, I don't remember exactly what it was), which was also very good, but my calamari stuffed with mushrooms in a tomato cream sauce was fantastic. The calamari was extremely tender, which you don't often find, and combining it with mushrooms was a great mix. Our apple tart dessert and cappuccinos were also great.

I'm so glad we came back to Santa Fe, and I'm sure we'll be back next time we're in St. Barts... which isn't soon enough!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This secluded restaurant had beautiful views situated just outside Gustavia. We ate outside on the terrace and felt surrounded by the greenery. We ate lunch here and had escargot for an appetizer and duck and scallops for our main courses. My husband loved the duck so much we nearly went back there for dinner the same evening. The servers were attentive and very pleasant. We would most definitely head back here upon return trips.