“OMG incredible sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Beeton, Canada
“OMG incredible sushi”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I waited far too long to try Sushi Chef. I can't believe how good it is. In fact probably the best sushi I have ever had. So So happy to have you in town.I have been there 4x in the last 7 days. I love this place.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank MMM771

TORONTO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi around!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We order from Sushi Chef often and we always receive fresh and great tasting sushi. The staff are all super friendly and always welcome us with a smile. The restaurant is comfortable and cozy for our family and friends. You must try it!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank LIFEISGOODXO
Toronto, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have been here a few times now after hearing about it through word of mouth. When I think of Beeton it is probably the last place I would think of for a great Sushi place yet here it is and it's great! It's prepared well and is very good and if you aren't into fish then they also have other appetizing options. Service is a little slow at times but they are very polite and professional and you can tell they value your business. We will be back again soon.

• Visited October 2013
“Big city sushi taste in a small town”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Friends in the area suggested sushi and I went in with low expectations. What a great surprise! Both the sushi and sashimi were high quality and delicious. Exceptional service from the staff and the chef came to visit us several times during the meal to check on our meal. We were even treated to red bean and green tea ice cream at the end of our meal. Our group also stayed well past closing and the staff continued to be gracious hosts. Would highly recommend. Definitely a big city sushi restaurant in small town Ontario.

• Visited September 2013
Tottenham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love it!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'm a vegetarian and have never had good vegetarian sushi until I went here. They have a lot of options and it's always delicious. It's wonderful that we have such a great place to eat so close to home!

• Visited July 2013