The website does not do this place justice. Booked a family holiday (6 pax) and stayed in the Ratna Wati Superior Villa! It was idyllic! All rooms were very good size with en-suite, tastefully and very traditionally decorated! it truly felt like staying in a colonial bungalow with a great front porch! Plenty of seating, huge marble dining and it looked over the private pool with views of the sea beyond. The pool was large for a private villa, plenty of sunbeds and a traditional pagoda / library.
It was originally built for the owner of the resort and the resulting resort which built up around the villa. this really comes through as you do not feel like you are staying at a hotel / resort. waking up every morning and stepping out on to the porch with the view and gardens was bliss. The tropical garden of the resorts has plenty of colour and traditional artifacts dotted around with the other villas and bungalows seamlessly nestling among it all. it's very peaceful and relaxing here and has plenty of charm and character.
The staff are very friendly, booked a very last minute airport transfer with no hassle, also booked a Gili day trip tour from the onsite Dive company. the only disappointment for us was the food! we only ate there on the first evening and it was only average at best. With 6 of us we had a good variety of dishes and only 1/6 was decent. on the same note; breakfast is pretty average. not a great selection and is the same every morning (we stayed for 3 nights).
Some of my party tried the Spa and had plenty of good things to say. Met the manager's husband and his giant dog! my mum also met with the owner on a couple of occasions as he wonders round the grounds. I loved it here and would definitely head back and recommend to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seeking a small Boutique Beach Resort without the hip and Ra Ra of a modern complex then Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa is the perfect location. Situated directly on the beach of Mangsit Bay just 5 minutes from Senggigi, this 40 room gem offers guests the ultimate respite from the outside world. The range of room categories means there is something for everyone, whether it’s a cute ‘n cosy budget room or a luxury Romantic Villa with 25m2 pool. No two rooms are identical, following our concept of Indonesian Tradition, Luxury & style”. Attention to detail is depicted in our rooms, facilities and gardens, but especially our Service. As we are a small intimate resort, we are able to offer guests the familiar, personal attention sometimes difficult to find these days. To keep connected we offer Free Wi Fi throughout the resort. Beach side buffet breakfast is included in all room rates. Facilities: Conde Nast recommended Luxury Garden Spa, Open Air Beachfront Restaurant, Beachfront Infinity Pool, Gili PADI Diving/snorkelling/island tours. Note to parents: Puri Mas has a NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS POLICY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Mas Boutique Hotel Mangsit
- Puri Mas Boutique Resort And Spa
- Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa Lombok/Mangsit