Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$132
$111
Agoda.com
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)
$126
$103
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$146
$100
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Katamaran Hotel & Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$246
$102
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$131
Hotel Website
Diva Lombok Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Grand Senggigi(Senggigi)
$23
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,287 results
All reviewsjacuzzi villaballroom restaurantinfinity poolballroom dancingbudget roomfree shuttlegardens are beautifulbeach sellerspineapplehuge bedoutdoor bathroomrijsttafelgarden roomthe general managerour honeymoonmt agungwelcome drink
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Had a fantastic time there. Didn't put much expectation in the 1st place but everything turned out great. Were very much contented with everything that they offered. Definitely make a return here at hotel again..

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank OlynnSaleh
Reviewed May 30, 2012

A very special place. I booked a long weekend visit for three ladies , two of us living in Singapore and my sister on a holiday from the UK... We shared the Royal Ocean Suite 1 with one super king-size double bed and an additional full size single bed. We were extremely keen to make sure we had an ocean view, understandable after the concrete towers of Singapore, and decided to share one room. The room was a huge suite with floor to ceiling windows and an unbelievably beautiful view directly over the pool to the sea. The bathroom had a full size bath as well as a shower. Breakfast was plentiful, the staff were very friendly and the place was immaculately clean. I would not hesitate in returning

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Indonesia, One week in Ubud Bali & the second week at Senggigi Lombok. Two contrasting islands, both beautiful, Lombok being the more laid back. We made the decision to stay at Puri Mas after reading its good reviews but also we felt we were getting two resorts for the price of one, which was definitely the case. The Beach resort is set in a stunning location amongst beautiful gardens with traditional & contemporary villas & a wonderful pool. Our villa was traditional & full of character, located near the beach with a lovely
terrace & outdoor shower. How lovely to draw back the curtains early morning & see the local fishermen returning with their catches on a glistening sea. We ate most of the time at Puri Mas as we found the food very good & reasonable, the staff were always very friendly & obliging & made us feel at home.
If you rely want to chill out take the complimentary shuttle service up to the Spa resort, so beautiful & peaceful & again with a lovely pool. We had a complimentary massage there which is to be recommended. We Also returned one evening & had the Rijsttafel meal in one of the beautiful pavilions, soft music, jumping fish & croaking frogs accompanied our wonderful eight coarse candle light meal. Out of this world !!
There are so many things to mention about Puri Mas but you will still not do it justice, you rely have to experience it yourself.
And last but not least a big thank you to Sara & Dale for their hospitality, it was the icing on the cake. Also not forgetting Marcel without whom this little peace of paradise would not exist.
Many thanks to our friends at Puri Mas, we hope someday to return. Joe & Helen.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CornellEngland
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed in one of the "quirky garden rooms" at Mangsit Beach for 6 nights. Rooms 16 and 17 are on the second floor above the office, with a private balcony overlooking the gardens, and usually a very nice breeze there -- especially early in the morning. The bed is huge and takes up most of the room. The bathroom is NOT outdoors in room 16, but it is large and fairly nice, although with a bare concrete floor.

The setting is really great, with Bali-like gardens all around, a really nice pool (but it has chlorine, not saltwater), and a good restaurant. I found the food and the menu variety very nice, although the so-called "fresh" orange juice I ordered at dinner was from a box, and after I asked for fresh juice (as the menu stated) and received it (delicious), they charged me Rp 25,000 instead of the menu price of Rp 15,000. This is a small thing, but just to let you know, nothing is perfect. The quality of the coffee also varied a lot from one morning to the next, but that happens in a lot of hotels. (If only everyone respected coffee the way coffee lovers do ...)

Someone here called the restaurant overpriced, but I disagree. You can find cheaper meals in Senggigi, but you won't be sitting beside the ocean in a comfy chair.

Someone also noted that the guests tend to be older. During my stay I saw at least four or five young couples, including at least one honeymooning pair, and about an equal number of older couples, as well as a few singles. There are only about 30 rooms/bungalows, so you won't see crowds. (No doubt it will be more crowded in June and July.)

I took the Sasak tour arranged by the hotel -- a good way to see the interior of the island.

I also rented a motorbike, arranged by the hotel, for Rp 60,000/day. A great way to get away from Senggigi and explore!

Finally, I took the hotel's $30 snorkeling trip -- all day, a boat to the Gillies, a guide, gear -- what a deal! Go to the towel sign-out kiosk near the pool to sign up for that. When I asked at the front desk about a boat to the GIllies, they only told me about a really expensive private boat, and I almost missed out on the deal. (They have dive trips too.)

TAXI - AIRPORT: Be aware that a taxi to the (new) airport in Praya (LOP) will take between 1 and 2 hours. I was lucky with about 1 hour 15 minutes (Rp 150,000). The driver claimed to have no change, so if you're picky, make sure you have some small bills. The hotel can also arrange a shuttle for you.

I would definitely go back to Puri Mas / Mangsit Beach. I loved the location, which is a bit north of the tight cluster of shops and restaurants in Senggigi proper, but a taxi can take you to Senggigi for Rp 10,000 (about $1 USD), and there's supposedly a free hotel shuttle once a day (I didn't try it because I had the motorbike).

Room Tip: All the rooms and bungalows are different, so ask to see yours first, and if it doesn't thrill you, ask to see another one.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Macloo
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I might be over expected to this hotel since it is the best of trip advisor. For view and hotel, I am no doubt, it is good and stunning. But then I feel annoy of something which make me sad. First, since I wanna spoiled myself and celebrate my life, I wanna do and request things that I might happy. But then I got implisit answer that it is too expensive to me and in other word, I might be can not afford that. Even when I wanna order things, I got an answer that seems answer to me that it is too expensive for me. Is this hotel only for specific people? Please don't jugde the book by its cover :( The other thing that annoy me, this hotel do not have emergency light. Because i have an experience while I am in the bathroom, suddenly black out electricity. It is fine if you have black out electricity. because it is something that sometimes we can not predict before. But I expect for such kind of this big hotel, at least you give emergency light for each room. Unless if I stay in less star hotel as you. The other last thing that sad me is you only give a table to read, but you do not give the reading light in it. Is the table only for accessoris? It also might be help if you give a room map with each room name so people can imagine where they will be stay and if possible the room condition. Because for instance, while I got missed booked as cozy room from Jacuzzi room - I do not know who made the mistake of the name of room sound similar between cozy or jacuzzi - but then I got nice suite room which also nice help from the people of your hotel- then I realize, it will be much help, if we know where we gonna be stay. It will be so much help if in the map you also describe the condition of the room. For example you stated that some room will be in the upstair and the bathroom is in the downstair. It might be difficult for me to choose to stay in this hotel again for my next trip. But then keep the good work and I hope some improvement in it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo