I might be over expected to this hotel since it is the best of trip advisor. For view and hotel, I am no doubt, it is good and stunning. But then I feel annoy of something which make me sad. First, since I wanna spoiled myself and celebrate my life, I wanna do and request things that I might happy. But then I got implisit answer that it is too expensive to me and in other word, I might be can not afford that. Even when I wanna order things, I got an answer that seems answer to me that it is too expensive for me. Is this hotel only for specific people? Please don't jugde the book by its cover :( The other thing that annoy me, this hotel do not have emergency light. Because i have an experience while I am in the bathroom, suddenly black out electricity. It is fine if you have black out electricity. because it is something that sometimes we can not predict before. But I expect for such kind of this big hotel, at least you give emergency light for each room. Unless if I stay in less star hotel as you. The other last thing that sad me is you only give a table to read, but you do not give the reading light in it. Is the table only for accessoris? It also might be help if you give a room map with each room name so people can imagine where they will be stay and if possible the room condition. Because for instance, while I got missed booked as cozy room from Jacuzzi room - I do not know who made the mistake of the name of room sound similar between cozy or jacuzzi - but then I got nice suite room which also nice help from the people of your hotel- then I realize, it will be much help, if we know where we gonna be stay. It will be so much help if in the map you also describe the condition of the room. For example you stated that some room will be in the upstair and the bathroom is in the downstair. It might be difficult for me to choose to stay in this hotel again for my next trip. But then keep the good work and I hope some improvement in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seeking a small Boutique Beach Resort without the hip and Ra Ra of a modern complex then Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa is the perfect location. Situated directly on the beach of Mangsit Bay just 5 minutes from Senggigi, this 40 room gem offers guests the ultimate respite from the outside world. The range of room categories means there is something for everyone, whether it’s a cute ‘n cosy budget room or a luxury Romantic Villa with 25m2 pool. No two rooms are identical, following our concept of Indonesian Tradition, Luxury & style”. Attention to detail is depicted in our rooms, facilities and gardens, but especially our Service. As we are a small intimate resort, we are able to offer guests the familiar, personal attention sometimes difficult to find these days. To keep connected we offer Free Wi Fi throughout the resort. Beach side buffet breakfast is included in all room rates. Facilities: Conde Nast recommended Luxury Garden Spa, Open Air Beachfront Restaurant, Beachfront Infinity Pool, Gili PADI Diving/snorkelling/island tours. Note to parents: Puri Mas has a NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS POLICY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Mas Boutique Hotel Mangsit
- Puri Mas Boutique Resort And Spa
- Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa Lombok/Mangsit