Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$156
$129
Katamaran Hotel & Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$168
$83
Agoda.com
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$181
$111
Agoda.com
Jeeva Santai Villas(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$144
Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$104
$83
Agoda.com
Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
$117
$63
Agoda.com
Svarga Resort Lombok(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
$49
$35
Priceline
Kebun Villas & Resort(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
$67
$51
$88
$86
1,092 results
All reviewsolah olah restaurantsunset roombedtime storyoutdoor showerthe mango tree spaour honeymoongili islandsbalinese massagepool villachocolate cakesmall resortwarung paradisoocean viewturn down servicea la cartebeach fronthappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Was there in late January and had the most beautiful time of my life. Gorgeous resort facing a crystal clear ocean and even despite a rainy day, the joy of sitting in the suite and enjoying the raindrops falling of the thatched roof was out of this world. The outdoor shower was a sublimely sensual experience! Service was prompt and pleasant and although the roving band was a nice touch, they should know when to let customers eat their meals in peace. Strongly recommended for honeymooning couples!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Gusti_Paramatha, General Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Lahiri66,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I do hope that you bring fond of memories back home.

Very much appreciated on your good comment on the property, its surrounding and I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the beauty of the nature of Lombok Island. I will certainly share

Your feedback on the band is well noted, I will advice the band members should approach our guests in a right timing and not disturbing whilst our guest enjoying the meal.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again in not too distant future.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I went already mid of December for 5 days to Lombok together with family. We have been the year before already in Lombok during the same time and stayed the previous year at the Oberoi Lombok. So actually we wanted to go back to the Oberoi but by chance I found the Sudamala in a magazine during a flight and checked further. So finally I decided to go to Sudamala due to good impression and the good reviews. and I can say it was the right decision. Sudamala is an oasis, the rooms ( we had the sunset view suite) are fantastic especially the ones on the first floor.
Outdoor bathroom, nice terrace with great view over the sea and the volcano in Bali, very comfortable beds , espresso maschine etc etc. The atmosphere in the resort is so relaxing and very family friendly. You really forget time and everything else around you. The food is excellent for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 5 stars to the cook especially for the fantastic dinner menus. We really enjoyed it. only improvement area I would see in the breakfast...... breakfast is excellent but made as set breakfast and 4 different breakfast set are in my opinion too less but this only as recommendation from my side. Also the SPA is really excellent and really value for money. So all over an excellent hotel in Lombok and not without reason one of the top hotels as well on TripAdvisor.
I can recommend the hotel to everybody and have already recommended the hotel to a lot of friends in Singapore. Looking forward to come back to Sudamala Senggigi

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank AndyW888

Dear AndyW888,

Greetings from Sudamala Suites & Villas Mangsit Senggigi, Lombok.

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok and I am glad to hear that you have chosen our property for your accommodation.

Very much appreciated on your good comment on the property and its surrounding, the food, the SPA as well as the employees. I will certainly share your good comment with our team and I am sure that they are happy to hear such a nice comment from you.

Your feedback related the choice on the breakfast menu is well noted, I will discuss with our Chef to have more option and varieties on the menu especially the breakfast for improvement.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

It's a great and lovely hotel! My parents enjoyed so much there. We stayed 3 nights there in sunset view and ocean view. Staffs here are very helpful and friendly, they always willing to help. They can speak very good English. Thank you so much to Tysa for all the room arrangement. Front desk also have very good arrangement for taxi. We love here, will stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear SarahWong SC,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Very much appreciated on your good comment on the property and the services extended by our employees especially Tyas. I will certainly share your good comment with her and the rest of the team. I am sure they are happy to hear such a nice comment from our valuable costumer

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming the family and yourself back again in not too distant future.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed for 4 days in this hotel, and we loved it. The room is spacious, and I loved the big firm bed enough for my 6 year-old. We loved the outdoor shower and the big balcony overlooking the sea. I love the smell of the bamboo (or was it coconut leaves) in the room.

The breakfast was ok, service was rather slow. Coffee was excellent. The chef and the staff were very helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant too.The food was excellent.

The spa was great too, the staff was very professional and attentive. I thought the location of the spa could be near the beach, instead of near the check-in area so you can hear the traffic.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Gusti_Paramatha, General Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Henny N,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Very much appreciated on your good comment on the property especially the quality of the bed in the room, the surrounding, SPA, the food and the employees. I will certainly share your good comment with our the team and I am sure that they are very happy to hear such a nice comment from our valuable costumer.

I was very concern to ready your comment on the service was slow at the restaurant. This is not our usual standard and I will discuss this issue with our F&B team for improvement.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in not too distance future.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I travelled around rural Indo for about a month in January. We ended up spending my birthday in Sengigi and could not have picked a better hotel. While all of the accommodation in Mangsit/Sengigi is a bit on the pricier side for Indonesia, Sudamala was an amazing deal for what they offer. We would highly recommend the Anjani Villa! It was amazing, and very similar to the Conde Nast Top 50 hotel that we stayed in on our honeymoon and about 1/4th the price. The staff was incredibly friendly: serving me a special birthday cake, whipping up some hollandaise (even though it was not on the menu), and serving us drinks by the pool by first name. If you are traveling to Lombok, even a night at Sudamala is a must - and remember spend a little extra and book a villa - you won't regret it!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gigi S
Gusti_Paramatha, General Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Gigi S,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Very much appreciated on your good comment on the property, especially Anjani Villa and the surrounding as well as the employees. I will certainly share your good comment with our team and I am sure that they are happy to hear such a nice comment from our valuable costumer.