1,125 results
All reviewsbeach bungalowgarden chaletpony ridesswimming poolkids clubfamily vacationswim up barnice poolblue bird taxicoconut treesbeach sideocean viewbuffet breakfastgili islandsmangsit beachsenggigi areafast boat
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Well spaced rooms and cottages with well designed bathroom, good restaurant with wonderful chef, beautiful swimming pool, boat's to Gili islands, snorkeling.swmmimg, excellent resort for a holiday....

Room Tip: The cottage is a complete package to comfort, relaxing and enjoyable stay..
Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear trivedijagdish,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Tripadvisor which we really appreciated. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I will be happy to share this to my Executive chef as you have highlighted on your review. We look forward to welcoming you back next time for another excellent holiday.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

What an amazing place to holiday. Absolutely stunning place to stay. Two great pools beautiful gardens and the rooms are amazing. A little out of town but only $2 in a taxi to get there. The staff are so friendly cannot fault this place and will go back again one day.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Mal e,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Tripadvisor and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you have highlighted our friendly staff as one of your most concerns and I will be more than happy to share your review to all my team which I am very sure they will be excited to read. We look forward to welcoming you back next time for another pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I was there with my fiance. We were impressed with the view of the beach, the resort actually looked good from outside. This changed when we got our rooms. The room was in such bad condition that we couldn't believe how it could be 4 stars. It was dirty too and with bugs inside. There were big gaps from the door to the floor and walls, so more bugs could easily get in. This was the same case with the windows. The bathroom wasn't at all as we saw it in the photos. Also it had gaps like the door and windows, with spiders on spiderweb hanging around there. Before we left our room we saw a frigging larva crawling on the bed. So yeah we left shorty after this

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor and please accept our sincere apology regarding your unpleasant experience during your stay. We noted your highlighted concerning to our cleanliness and surely we are happy to have your input as our reviews for the improvement in the future. Hopefully we will have another opportunity to welcoming you back in the future for a better and pleasant experiences and please do not hesitate to contact us for a special offer.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend in July 2018. Room was great and general service excellent. The food in the hotel restaurant (s) isn't good enough to justify eating in, in my opinion. We would much rather have them cooking excellent local dishes instead of medicine western Interpretations. The breakfast buffet is good but the live local Indonesian music was too loud for my liking. It made us rush through our meal.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Jacob,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor and we are glad to know that you were happy with our services in general and enjoyed the amazing views . We noted your highlight on the food and live music and let me assure you that we will be concern to this for reviews to our department concerns. We do hope to have another opportunity to welcoming you back next time for better holiday experiences.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Great ambient with nice landscape gardening from gardeners.
Feeling a bit unsafety when crossing the road to or from restaurant/reception/beach,should consider to have a safety walk path instead of crossing the main road.
The kitchen cabinets should upkeep & keep clean.
Consider to have hair-dryer in the room with two single beds & not sharing it from the master room.

Room Tip: Two-Bedroom Mangsit Suite
Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Chai Xiu Sarn,

Thank you for sharing your reviews on Tripadvisor and we are happy to know that you love the ambient of the resort with our nice landscape of garden. We noted all your highlight of our room cleanliness and the hairdryer and let me assure you that we will be glad to discuss it for reviews with our concern department. We do apologize for your inconvenient when crossing the main road to your room on our 2 bedrooms Mangsit suite as all this room category is located across the road but I am sure our security is always available to assist when the guest heading their room across the road. Hopefully we have another opportunity to welcoming you back next time for more pleasant stay.