Overall it was one of the best hollidays I ever been.
+ Rooms are very clean and spacious
The hotel is absolutly beautifull
The food in the restaurant was fantastic
It was all very well decorated
The staff in the restaurant were all very nice
- The reception staff could me a bit more profesional
Sometimes they don't answer emails
Or they tell you that they don't recieve the fax and ask you to send a fax again
the next day the say sorry, coz they did recieve te fax and email
This is just because the hotel is still new. I am sure they will improve there service.
There is one thing wich was very bad about this place.
They charge you in dollars, but if you pay your bill by creditcard they charge you in rupiah's. That is not a problem. But the exchangerate was 8.900 for a dollar and on that day they charge me 9.300 for a dollar when I paid with my creditcard.. So they try to make an extra profit on the exchange rate. So why don't they charge in Rupiah's instead of dollars. I hope they change this creditcardpolicy.
But I will visit this fantastic hotel again and then I will bring cash dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Sengigi on a private sandy beach, Jeeva Klui is a 35 suite and villa resort. All suites face westward and have ocean views with 18 absolute beach front suites. Jeeva Klui combines traditional Lombok design with modern comfort to create a unique tropical Indonesian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jeeva Klui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jeeva Klui Hotel Mangsit
- Jeeva Klui Resort Lombok/Mangsit