1,404 results
All reviewsamra villaakasha poolbeach frontfree afternoon teaday bedbeachfront suiteprivate beachour honeymoonoutdoor showergili islandsrestaurant staffsound of the wavesremembered our nameshappy hourpeace and quietrelaxing stayspecial thanks
Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I chose Jeeva Klui as the first stop for the honeymoon in Indonesia and we surely made the right choice.

We booked a hotel transfer from the airport and even though our flight from KL was delayed by about two hours, the staff were really patient and accommodating. On our arrival to the hotel we were treated by refreshing drinks which was really nice after a long journey.

We got a second floor villa number 202 which had ocean views and it was lovely. The room was spacious as was the bathroom and the terrace provided a great opportunity for the afternoon drinks overlooking the ocean.

There is a good selection of dishes and drinks throughout the day, from breakfast to dinner and the staff members are all really nice. We decided to book a romantic dinner (cheesy I know) and it was set in a beautiful outdoor hut by the ocean. Food was lovely and we even got our complementary honeymoon cake, which was a small but thoughtful touch. Prices in the restaurant are very reasonable both for food and drinks.

In terms of facilities, they have a small but lovely spa with views of the ocean, where I had my manicure, pedicure and a papaya body wrap. It was simple but nicely done. They also offer free yoga sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I attended both classes and since there were not that many people staying at the resort at the time (December is not a high season) my first class turned out to be a private one. That was super convenient as I am new to yoga.

There is also a library with table games, Mac computer, books etc, where one can pass by rainy days.

Some negative points were that at times there seemed to be no communication between the staff members. For instance, I got 3 calls from different people within 20 mins to confirm my spa timings. Also, be prepared that there is a mosque near the resort and you can hear the call to prayer in the middle of the night and early morning. That did not really bother us but is something to consider if you are travelling with kids.

Overall, really nice stay. Would definitely recommend. Thank you Jeeva Klui!

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elen0485
Supriyanto S, Owner at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2015

Congratulations on your marriage! We're delighted you chose Jeeva Klui as part of your honeymoon. Jeeva Klui was chosen as a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice® 2014 Winner for romance and we're honored to ensure that our guests create lovely memories of their most momentous life events. We hope to welcome you again, and wish you a lifetime of great happiness, good health and prosperity!

Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

I had booked a 4D3N stay at the Akasha Pool Villa. Upon reaching Lombok airport, my husband and I were quite annoyed because we could not find the hotel representative at the door. Had to call the hotel and finally the rep went forward amongst the crowd. The rep was friendly and he offered to bring us around Lombok as it was still early. We went to the weaving village but that was it because we were exhausted from the flight and wanted to head straight to the hotel. He even stopped by the supermarket and let us bought some snacks.

Upon reaching the hotel reception, we were greeted by the front desk staff. An unfortunate event happened when a staff spilled a drink on me. It was not intentional and they apologized profusely. Eka, Hariani and Widya were efficient and check in was a breeze.

The pool villa was really beautiful. In fact it was more pretty in real life than in photos. The restaurant staff, Jan, was the best server for breakfast. The other staff rendered good service too.

We took the spa package and had a relaxing time doing the treatment. Beri and Wira made sure we were fine throughout the entire time.

Despite the power trips in the morning and the flies (!!!), my husband and I had a wonderful time at Jeeva Klui. We will definitely be back to stay at the other villas. Thank you to all the staff who made our stay a memorable one..

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wackjuice

Thank you very much for your nice review and for choosing Jeeva Klui - we're so pleased to hear that you intend to return! We're glad you had a good stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again. In the meantime, Happy Travels!

Reviewed December 4, 2015

It has been a great experience. Our tummies were pampered by their traditional delicious food, superb! We enjoyed the food and accompanied by the stunning view especially on the sunset. The room was very comfortable and clean. And the staff were very friendly and attentive. It feels like you are at home. And what makes it best, the weather was also perfect when we were there. So if you are looking for a place to refresh your body, mind and soul, Jeeva Klui is the best place for you.

Room Tip: You may choose the sea view room or the one with private pool
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nana_Jakarta

Terima Kasih for your enthusiastic review and for choosing Jeeva Klui for your trip to Lombok! It's really nice to hear that you had such a great stay with us. We hope to see you again, in the meantime, Happy Travels!

Reviewed December 3, 2015 via mobile

I am a very busy traveller, i tends to make my trip as short as possible and never ever enjoy even great view for a moment.
I stay in jeeva klui because its near to where im going in the morning, thought its gonna be just another business hotel room place on to sleep n eat n poop.
But.... When i ate breakfast in beach front things change, i do not know because of its secluded beach area or the big tree of the sound of waves and birds or because the cloud blocked the sun partially that morning but i felt relaxed, really relaxed.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank M17x
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

Jeeva Klui, is a beautiful private resort. We stayed room 114 a garden view villa. Rooms are very comfortable traditional but everything works well. The TV , AC are good very cold and free HBO movies. Good beds and open air shower. Sea view rooms are identical but come at a premium. Ground floor would be preferable to guest who don't like to climb stairs which are quite steep.

All meals are served on the seafront or in the main open dining area, romantic dinners can be set up in one of the Gazibos..cooking classes are available. Breakfast buffet and complimentary afternoon tea are both very good. The menus are varied and interesting, prices are between 80 and 100,000 for mains, about £5. A meal will be about £20/30 including drinks. There is a sunset happy hour for cocktail 2-4-1. Enjoyable.

The hotel pool is clean and good for swimming or cooling of, there are many loungers and plenty of shade. The beach is a mix of fine yellow, black and coral sand, access to the sea is easy via some fairly steep 7 steps, no handrail. The beach is safe and sheltered from the tides. It sits in a lovely cove.

The hotel has free Wifi and a small library with a iMac for easy internet surfing , there are plenty of books and a telescope for watching birds.

The staff at the hotel are professional and polite and not over friendly, the room boys and beach staff are well uniformed and give an air of quality. The hotel is quiet, and very peaceful , there are 35 rooms and a very relaxed place. This hotel is a place of peace and serenity.

We arrived by boat from Gili T and took a taxi o the resort from Bangsal. 2000rp for 30 minute drive the hotel was easy to find. The hotel is a short taxi ride to Sengeggi, which is a lively resort typical of this part of Indonesia.

In summary, Once I settled in I found the hotel very ,very relaxing, there is of course a full spa and the focus is on calm and quiet. This is definitely not a noisy resort. Perfect for downtime and a spiritual detox. We loved it.

Mr Paul and Mrs Juliette 114.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SnowdropLondon
Supriyanto S, Owner at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2015

Many thanks for this lovely and thorough review! We're so pleased that you had such a peaceful, relaxing holiday with us and appreciate your many kind comments. We hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you again, in the meantime, Happy Travels!