Looking at all of the views currently on Trip Advisor for Jeeva Klui, we probably don't need to add one more.
What can we say:
- Beautiful accommodation
- Fantastic Staff
- Great location
- Sensational Food (thanks to the wonderful head chef)
Highly recommended Jeeva Klui for a peacful, relaxing vacation on an island that is still beautiful, natural and most importantly still untapped with regards to large hotels, shops and shopping malls etc (lets hope it stays that way for a few more years at least).
Thanks Jeeva Klui for a wonderful week.
Debbie, Bryan, Juie and Jackie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Sengigi on a private sandy beach, Jeeva Klui is a 35 suite and villa resort. All suites face westward and have ocean views with 18 absolute beach front suites. Jeeva Klui combines traditional Lombok design with modern comfort to create a unique tropical Indonesian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jeeva Klui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jeeva Klui Hotel Mangsit
- Jeeva Klui Resort Lombok/Mangsit