“Exotic food ever!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Last week, me and my boyfriend went there to have a dinner. Since we first walked in, we both recognise that the restaurant environment is nice and quiet against from the other noise and crowded restaurant. And we both really enjoy the seating plan there as it looks more private. And the waitress and bar talent are also nice and friendly with beautiful smile face. And also we order dinner set menu for 2. Then we both really love starter with aromatic duck, btw it is the best aromatic duck ever. And beautiful delicious main course and dessert is my favorite mango puree with vanilla ice cream. All is so awesome and that's the beautiful dinner for both of us. Really thanks for the amazing dinner and we both decided to go there again and again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

It seems qiuite harsh to say buy Charing may not be good place to do business as this restaurant was closed down when I got here & some who was walking past told me it had been closed since December! 2012.

1  Thank ZoeCharinggirl
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The writing was on the wall. When your staff are made up of local girls and boys and as yet, Charing is not part of a Chinese province, you know something is very wrong. The car park had been getting more and more overgrown and local papers very out of date.

Sadly it has now gone dark and looks even more abandoned within a few weeks than expected.

I will keep one and all updated in the event of it rising like a Phoenix.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been using this place since the day it opened. Don't be put off by the exterior, it's nice inside and the staff were great although there seems to be an unnaturally large number of local Caucasian kids working there this last 6 months.

Despite the reviews that are positive, my last few meals have been a grave disappointment. Quantities have remained unchanged (reasonable), but now bulked out with excessive amounts of vegetables and more liquid than Noah faced. If your expectations are low, you will probably find the food acceptable.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We tried this restaurant over 18 months ago and it was excellent my hubby and I do alot of miles during the week with hubby being away all week and we wanted to go to a restaurant that was nice and was able to have a nice meal and a good catch up on the weeks events also my hubby is partially deaf so we tend to want restaurants that are not over crowded and noisy

hubby suggested this one and we have now been there at least five times over an 18month period and travel from north of maidstone to go there.

The staff are lovely and very friendly the food is excellent and the restaurant its self is spacious and well decorated.

I would recommend this to friends and would gladly take friends there.