“Typically Jamaican”
Review of Bridge Palm Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Toll Gate
Bridge Palm Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Toll Gate B&B and Inns
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Typically Jamaican”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Stayed at this hotel for 10 days in July with colleagues working in May Pen, about 3 miles away.
The hotel specialises in weddings, but any that took place were never noisy afairs. Some of my colleagues were wakened each morning by a couple of pet parrots. They were pests, but I rarely heard them as my room was at the other side of the hotel.
My first room had no natural light unless the bathroom door was open and had a terrible mothball smell. My colleagues agreed I should move, so I was offered the bridal suite! It was a lovely room, with a really comfortable bed, big bathroom and a lovely balcony. It was almost twice the price of the other room, but the manager said she would give a discount.
The hotel has a pool, which I used a couple of times and it was fine, though it benefitted from a clean.
Breakfasts were poor, with no fruit available, which is curious for a country with such an abundance of all sorts of different fruit.
The rooms were air-conditioned and I slept soundly each night.
Some of my colleagues had an ant infestation and problems with their air-conditioning and had to be moved.
However, it was like the country of Jamaica. Much of it brings pleasure, but frustrating at the failures. All told, I would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank The_Rev007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toll Gate
#4 of 7 in Mandeville
Sunset Heal Jamaica
Sunset Heal Jamaica
#1 of 1 in Petersfield

Been to Bridge Palm Hotel? Share your experiences!