We had my daughter's wedding reception at The Batch and it was excellent. We'd had a couple of meetings beforehand with James when we were at the planning stage and everything went to plan on the day. As relatives were staying the night before the wedding, we also joined them for dinner then. As with the 'taster meals' we'd had earlier in our planning when we selected the menu choices, all the meals were excellent. On the wedding day we had the main reception meal and then a buffet in the evening. The food, staff and service were all excellent. The grounds provide lovely photo opportunities and our guests who live in cities commented very favourably on them. The room where the reception was held looked lovely and the ceiling drapes give the appearance of a luxurious marquee but with comfort. The rooms where we stayed on the wedding night were very well equipped and spacious - at least one of the rooms has a four-poster. We chose The Batch on the recommendation of a friend and we have no hesitation in recommending it ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Country Venue for Weddings, Private Parties and conferences. We are not a hotel. We are a privately run function venue for private hire. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Batch Country House Hotel Lympsham
- Minotel Weston Super Mare
- Weston Super Mare Minotel