All reviews vegan food hot tub yoga classes beautiful nature daily life rolling hills restaurant quality epic views home away from home carpathian mountains beautiful experience wellness retreat relaxing stay mountain view plant based bucharest airport amazing yoga
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went on a month long YTT and I literally loved everything! I'm not vegan, but the food was so delicious, it got me excited with every meal. They overdelivered on everything. We had snacks all the time, they gave out feedback forms and implemented all the preferences right away. The sauna and hot tub under the starry night was something I never even dreamt of having on my training. The rooms were extra cute, the place is more like a boutique hotel than an ashram. There was as much staff making sure everything is perfect, as there were students attending the course. We felt like being part of this big, close family and they truly created this deep sense of community among the group. There were also personal development instructors in the first, second and last week of the course, asking the right questions at the right time to help us navigate the experience with clarity and intent. I truly cherish every memory, conversation and morning or evening practice I had during the entire month. I also really enjoyed our walks around the village and to a nearby bat cave. I'm truly amazed by the quality of guests they attract from all over the world. Literally the only downside I can think of was hearing the wind a little loud during two nights when there were windstorms in Romania, but there's really not much they can do to stop the weather, right? Otherwise, there are dogs and cats on the premise. They're all extra friendly, clean and they give an even home-like feel to the place. They ask for allergies before hand. Oh, and they have this great library where travellers exchange books. On my free evenings when I wouldn't be sweating in the sauna, I'd be chilling in the main room with one of the many interesting reads they have. I'm planning on coming back for sure. Thank you!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was amazed with Akasha, a place that is hidden in the depth of Transylvania and has so much to offer on regards to physical and emotional healing. Thank you Akasha that you exist in this world and continue on amazing work that you are doing!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 23, 2020

I was at the akasha retreat for a couple of days and it was just perfect. Great atmosphere, awesome food, a lot of space to relax and let go of daily life stress and really really nice hosts. I didn't expect it to be so awesome. The rooms are lovely and clean. I feltabsolutely relaxed after these day. Small groups with lovely people. What can I say. I really high recommend you to go there! I will definitely come back one day.

Room tip: I would pick a single room again
Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2020

1st time at Akasha. The staff did everything for us to feel well. The food was very good, tasty and fresh, prepared "in the house". The room was clean. Yoga every day. I felt myself very well. I will come back.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I had a wonderful time, but 200 characters is a lot so maybe just lose the neverending description and just dwell in the fac that it was very nice and just that... it is so beautifully enough. Thank you .

Date of stay: December 2019