“I concur..” 5 of 5 stars

Pineapple Fields Resort
Ft. Lauderdale
“I concur..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

...with all the reviews written here. The unit was extremely comfortable and I don't have a single complaint. The bed was comfy, the A/C worked great and our building had a view of the ocean. The unit was in excellent shape and blemish free.

The complex is pretty much off the beaten path but that's what you go there for. The road is narrow and slow so be careful at night. The beach was long, white and deserted.

Tippy's was a great place for dinner but man, make sure you apply a ton of bug spray before arriving. Everyone in my party got eaten up alive. Also, the ceiling fans did not provide much ventilation and it was stifling hot. As far as the food was concerned: excellent.

Next time I'm looking for a do nothing getaway, it will be Pineapple fields forever.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarcJordan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Pryor, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Very nice place. Great view, boat slip provided if needed, Stacy is wonderful and very helpful. Local restaurants are ok but not the best. The beach is awesome and just a short walk. We would go again.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Fountain38
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family of four (2 adults and 2 older teenagers) stayed at Pineapple Fields for a week the last week of July. We had a great time. The grounds were very nice and plush with tropical foliage. Very quiet. Tippy's was excellent! Every meal we had there was great. And they changed the specials almost every night. Groceries are expensive, but still cheaper to eat in than out. The beach across the street was just beautiful! There were some days we sat there and saw no more than 4-5 other people all day. The water is crystal clear. There are biting bugs that come out in the morning and at dusk so Off was necessary. There is next to nothing to do but relax. It was a nIce change in such a chaotic world. It just made us stop!

Room Tip: 2 bedroom units are very spacious. Bldgs 4, 5, & 6 are in the back.
4 Thank Andrea H
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I spent a week at Pineapple Fields, and I am trying hard to come up with anything that could be improved. I thought the condo was actually nicer than the pics on the Website; usually you would think the opposite. Like everyone says, the food (and drinks) at Tippy's were always great. Big E and Ro took great care of us, and that beach is the best on an island with so many great beaches. I had only rented a car for part of my stay, so I stocked my fridge and having a full kitchen was great. We used the BBQ Grill one night and ate by the pool as well. Fish Fry on Friday night in town was a lot of fun. I tried a few other restaurants on the island, but Tippy's was the best. Beach House, just down the road, was good as well. I guess the only thing I wish is that they had a few kayaks, or SUP, at the resort. Thanks for a GREAT time!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank PapaGrandeTexas
New Milford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My number one "Bucket List" dream was to return to Eleuthera where I spent much of my youth. For my 70th birthday my family pooled their generous hearts and resources and my dream was realized. Pineapple Fields is located on property owned by my family more than 30 years ago.
Pineapple Fields has managed to capture the essence of the environment my family tried to create many years ago. The nest of condos are modern, well designed and provide every convenience including air conditioning ,cable TV and Internet if contact with outside world is desired. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the staff are very attentive without being obtrusive.
Tippy's restaurant is a very short walk from the condos and provides good food and a ready access to many, many miles of the most beautiful, secluded beaches I have seen anywhere in the world.
Eleuthera will never be confused with islands catering to those seeking the glitz of casino living, but if you are looking for magnificent seclusion mixed with just enough activities to pique your curiosity Pineapple Fields on Eleuthera is your best option.

Room Tip: The views from every room face beautifully landscaped property. The second floor apartments provide...
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Tony D
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I stayed at Pineapple Fields Resort. The experience was unbelievable! The resort is quiet, very casual and soo clean!
Located just across a small local beach road and nested on the most beautiful beaches in the world!!
Miles and miles of pristine pink sand with no footprints nor pollution: the beaches are unreal!! You are surrounded by complete privacy, the condos are just perfect (kitchen, separated bedroom, living room, balconies and bathroom). The cost is very low.
The restaurant is just few step across the resort. Tippy's offers the best food on the Island. Ask for Elliott at the restaurant if you want to rent a car at anytime. If you want to eat at the condo just go to Governor Harbor around 3:00 pm and local fishermen will have fresh grouper and other fresh fish ready for you. The resort includes a deli open from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm. Denise will prepare fresh chocolate croissants and fresh bread for sandwiches everyday. The hot chocolate croissants are one of the many things that I will miss coming back home!
David the resort manager is always available with a smile! He knows everybody and he is always happy to respond to any questions you may have.
Unwind in this romantic, gateway .... you won't forget this amazing place! Remember that this is a very casual and natural environment: just bring bathing suits, t-shirts, flip flops, hat and sunglasses! Paradise is waiting for you!
Laura C.

Room Tip: I found that the second floor condos are the most private and better view.
2 Thank Laura C
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family grew up vacationing in the Bahamas. The Abacos were always a favorite. I am in the Bahamas often, but don't get to the out islands as often as I would like. When I do Pineapple Fields is my favorite place to go!!! After my first visit to Pineapple Fields I knew I would never find a more perfect place. I couldn't wait to share my experience with my daughter which we did this year. She too feel in love! The setting is great...it is so beautifully landscaped. You feel as if you are at a vacation home not a "hotel". The They provide great beach towels, little chairs to take to the beach and there is even a lantern so when you walk to dinner at Tippy's you can find your way. The staff is friendly and very helpful! They can help you plan fun excursions or you can just relax at the pool in great lounge chairs, on your deck which also has great comfy seating or on the beach. There is a small market, bakery and wonderful gift shop with unique items made by locals. Although there is a wonderful fully stocked kitchen we didn't do any cooking, but enjoyed every meal at Tippy's. Cant wait for my next visit!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Tropical Dreams Rentals
Tropical Dreams Rentals
#1 of 1 in North Palmetto Point
5.0 of 5 stars 39 reviews

Been to Pineapple Fields Resort? Share your experiences!