I travel to the Bahamas on a regular basis but I don't often get to the family islands instead going to the casinos.BIG MISTAKE.Pineapple Fields is what the islands are all about.Beautiful condos
In a great setting.The staff is great!Very helpful.Then there is Tippy's.It's directly across from the resort right on the beach.Its the best food I have ever had in the 30 years I have been going to the islands.Its the finest resturant on Eluthera so you will have the chance to get to know your fellow condo occupants as well as your island neighbor's;they all go there.Read a book at the pool,take a beach trip or just enjoy the laid back lifestyle that is Pineapple Fields.When you go ask to meet David.Its not every day you get to meet an owner!Enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. Two-bedroom units include a second bath and bedroom with (2) twin beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas