We just spent the last week here and have enjoyed every moment. its central location to the Island allows you to explore the North for a day and then the South the next. Tippy's restaurant and The Beach House down the road are both great locations, excellent food and friendly service. Breakfast at Bucaneers club is a must (my wife swears by the bullybeef hash). Friday night is Fish Fry night at Cupids Cay is a good into to the area. We took a few hours to walk (with our 3 yr old) through the Levy Preserve which sit right next door to Pineapple Fields - what a beautiful and educational side trip. We also took the opportunity to explore and enjoy the many deserted beaches - Lighthouse Beach (SUV needed), French Leave and Preachers Cave Beach were favorites although the beach in front of Pineapple Fields/ Tippy's restaurant is equally as unspolit and secluded.
Would definitely stay here again for its location, clean rooms and comfortable beds (excluding the pullout!!). Having the ability to cater for yourself if you want makes it that much more enjoyable. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas