We celebrated our 30th Anniversary with a trip to Eleuthera. This was our first trip to Eleuthera and I found Eleuthera to be exactly what I was looking for. We stayed the first half of the trip at Pineapple Fields. I considered a number of places to stay but chose Pineapple Fields because of these factors:
1. Location in the middle of Eleuthera;
2. The website was easy to navigate and find information about rates and dates of availability;
3. Recent pictures and floor plans that showed the clean looking facilities and grounds;
3. An onsite restaurant where drinks and meals could be charged to the condo/room;
4. Proximity to other restaurants; and,
5. My inquiries via e-mail were answered in a timely manner.
The location in the middle of island really makes it a perfect place to start and end each day as you explore Eleuthera. The staff and management were competent and genuinely friendly. The unit we stayed in was clean, fully furnished and very comfortable. The unit had daily maid service and was always in great shape when we returned each day. The grounds are very well maintained and the pool in the middle of the property was in perfect shape.
The beach is only a short walk from the unit and is as beautiful as any you can imagine. (The pix we took cannot do justice to how nice it really is.) I have seen a couple of reviews where people complained about having to walk to the beach. I’m sure they were disappointed when they arrived, but I looked up Pineapple Fields on Google Earth and was never under the impression that the Pineapple Fields' units were located right on the beach. Anyone going to a place for the first time should do their research and ask questions like that before arriving. Tippy’s Restaurant is right on the beach. Everything we had at Tippy’s was excellent and you can charge drinks and meals to your room, which is a great convenience.
I found staying at Pineapple Fields to be a totally enjoyable experience, from check in to check out. Ours was an anniversary trip, but I would say Pineapple Fields is great for a couple, a family or a group of friends who want to spend quality time doing things together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Resort Eleuthera, Bahamas