“As Close to Heaven as you can get”
Review of Oceanview Farm

Oceanview Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Oceanview Farm is the only riding facility on the island of Eleuthera. Our trails appeal to nature lovers, bird watchers and horse enthusiasts alike. Meander along the stunning lake trail then on to the beach where pink sands meets aqua sea. We have horses to suit every level of rider. No prior experience is necessary, we want our guests to just relax and take in all the natural beauty of our island in the sun.
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“As Close to Heaven as you can get”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Have I been here before that's how Angela and her beautiful expecting a baby soon daughter Kelly made me feel ! My Horse Dude and I rode for an hour, while my husband who didn't want to ride sip a beer at Tippy's and watched. I will look at my picture every day to relax until I can get back to Eleuthera. I promised my Granddaughter when she turns 8 a a trip to Oceanview Farm for Kelly's Summer camp for kids !

Visited April 2014

Milton, Canada
“The Best Day Ever!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I am an experienced horse person and did not know what to expect from the farm. I found that Angela and Kelly are very experienced horse people. They have beautiful horses and take care of them with love and experience. The trail was gorgeous, and the beach was stunningly beautiful. I want to thank them for the awesome pictures of us, which I could not take myself. They treated us to a great and memorable experience. It was the experience of a lifetime, I will never forget their hospitality and friendliness.

Visited April 2014
Clark, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must go!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Angie and Kelly are the nicest. With some bad weather, they were so helpful with rescheduling our day, making sure we were able to go near the ocean during low tide. When we arrived we were surprised with how well kept the stables and horses were. The horses were clean, well fed, and well behaved. Probably one of the best we've ever seen. The dogs were friendly too :) Loved how they brought a camera along to take pictures, and posted them on Facebook that day! The pictures are beautiful just like the ride was. The horses were calm and the trail/beach was gorgeous. A truly unique expierence that visitors of the Eleuthra should do! Angie and Kelly told us all about the island during the ride with fun facts and you can tell they love what they do. A great memory of the Eleuthra Island.

Love,

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family Ride!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

OMG - Kelly and her Mom have so much love at their stable. It is beautiful and the horses are gorgeous and well-cared for. The ride was beyond my dreams. You have to do this in Eleuthera. This is one reason why you should to this island in the Bahamas.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank lisayogagirl
Endicott, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One of the best experiences on Eleuthera!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had the pleasure to visit this lovely horse farm while spending a week on Eleuthera. The weather was uncommonly stormy that week, but Angie assured us she would 'get us on a horse' and that she did! We met Angie and Kelly and had such a wonderful and unique experience riding along the trails of the beautiful acreage surrounding their farm and on the soft sands of the beach. Angie and Kelly made the tour even more enjoyable with pleasant conversation giving us a small window into the vast understanding and love they have of the Bahamas.

Angie and Kelly take such great care of all the horses and you can see the love they have for their 4 legged family. We would recommend this opportunity to anyone looking for a once in a lifetime experience! Although, we do plan to return and do it all again!

Brenda & Chris G