“I love this place!!! But. . .”

da Perk Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving Lavazza espresso & coffee drinks, fresh fruit smoothies, pastries, hot/cold breakfasts and gourmet salads and sandwiches. Beer, wine, Goombay Smash and Bloody Marys.
“I love this place!!! But. . .”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I love this place!!! Me and my family vacationed to Eleuthera for two weeks, and ate here and we fell in love with this place. Kendra ( the manager) is so friendly and kind and has a smile that is so infectious. And the have two cooks, The first one is a boy and he is ADORABLE!!!! I just want to kindnap him and cover him in glitter and put him in a pot with kittens and rainbows and make cute stew. Then there's the other cook, me and my family agree that she had a really bad attitude towards us, then we thought she was having a off day but then we went there again and she still had a bad attitude. My advise to the owner is to have her fired befor it's to late.

2 Thank Truthbetold3

New York City, New York
“Great coffee spot”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I were in Governor's Harbour for a few days and discovered this place on our 2nd to last day. The owner brews great coffee and bakes fresh pastries every day - the blueberry muffins were excellent and we got our coffee fix. The owner was very friendly and recommended a great beach to us (cocodimama), she's definitely a great source for information about local happenings.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank evening5
“Friendly People”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stopped in for a Coffee and some amazing Cheesecake, the owners who moved from Nassau were very friendly and shared their stories with us about Eleuthera and why they moved here.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank purple_moon_12
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Cute little coffee shop in the heart of Lutra!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Had a great breakfast and coffee here this morning. Staff were nice and helpful! Diverse offerings and solid start to my day.

2 Thank Kaks827
St. Marys, Georgia
“Good Food, friendly service, AC”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We ate lunch here several times and really enjoyed the sandwiches. You can eat outside or inside in the ac, which was nice on the hot days. Kendra is so friendly!

Visited July 2012