We loved this little inn. The rooms are very large and clean and we got so much more than we expected. Not being on the beach is no big deal here as the best beaches are driving distance away. If you want to walk to the water it is a few minutes in either direction from this property. The island is less than a mile wide where the inn is and we could see the Caribbean from our room anyway. You don't want to be on the beach because of the bugs and the heat, just FYI. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hut Pointe Inn is a family owned, eco-friendly property consisting of 7, 2-bedroom suites. All of our suites have a king bedroom and a twin bedroom, full kitchen, satellite TV, DVD player and wifi. We are a 3 minute walk to the Caribbean side (sea) and a 5 minute walk to the Atlantic side (beach). The island of Eleuthera is very narrow, so you are never far from our many glorious beaches. We are centrally located 6 minutes north of Governors Harbour and 5 minutes south of the GHB airport. We welcome you to your home away from home in the islands! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hut Pointe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hut Pointe Hotel Governor`s Harbour
- Hut Pointe Inn Eleuthera, Bahamas